FrostCaves

FrostBug

Script is broken, tried multiple set ups, bot couldnt get past wave 3 with a fairly good account, it would just run around the map and not fight anyone and flick prayer on and off. I only used your script for 15 minutes yesterday and received a ban for that day specifically according to mod staff.

Edited by mark davenport
removed some deets
  • Like 1

On 12/27/2018 at 2:04 AM, replays said:

Not sure if this is a bug or if I'm doing something wrong but every time I finally get to jad it picks one prayer and doesn't switch which then results in death and a waste of time

Start in bank and ensure you're not using mirror mode. Sounds like you're either on mirror, or the audio isn't configured correctly.

3 hours ago, mark davenport said:

Script is broken, tried multiple set ups, bot couldnt get past wave 3 with a fairly good account, it would just run around the map and not fight anyone and flick prayer on and off. I only used your script for 15 minutes yesterday and received a ban for that day specifically according to mod staff.

Sounds like unsupported graphics settings. Ensure default zoom level and fixed-size mode.
Highly doubt they can gather enough data in 15 minutes to issue a ban though, so calling either heavy exaggeration or BS

7 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Start in bank and ensure you're not using mirror mode. Sounds like you're either on mirror, or the audio isn't configured correctly.

Sounds like unsupported graphics settings. Ensure default zoom level and fixed-size mode.
Highly doubt they can gather enough data in 15 minutes to issue a ban though, so calling either heavy exaggeration or BS

I'm realistic about the ban, it's risk verse reward. I am mearly passing on the warning to others and i guess more so if you haven't configured it dead accurately, it may get you banned.
Although I did not have any sounds configured as i play with them completely off, would the sound being off cause it to not attack beyond wave 3?
Also if it helps it was giving me an error something like Debug: Tile not found.

You're welcome to call heavy BS, but thats your opinion, my mates and I were all physically in the same room talking about getting our firecapes, so I played JAD a bunch of times myself that day and was unsuccessful, I then purchased your script, started it from the bank, always stealth injection, fixed window, it truly ran for no more than 15-20 minutes as my friends and I were watching it together to see how well it could run, It definitely looked like a bot wigging out, so I stopped it.

2 hours ago, mark davenport said:

I'm realistic about the ban, it's risk verse reward. I am mearly passing on the warning to others and i guess more so if you haven't configured it dead accurately, it may get you banned.
Although I did not have any sounds configured as i play with them completely off, would the sound being off cause it to not attack beyond wave 3?
Also if it helps it was giving me an error something like Debug: Tile not found.

You're welcome to call heavy BS, but thats your opinion, my mates and I were all physically in the same room talking about getting our firecapes, so I played JAD a bunch of times myself that day and was unsuccessful, I then purchased your script, started it from the bank, always stealth injection, fixed window, it truly ran for no more than 15-20 minutes as my friends and I were watching it together to see how well it could run, It definitely looked like a bot wigging out, so I stopped it.

Missing sound configuration will only have an effect during the Jad fight, so that wouldn't be the problem. However, if you started the script at bank, it should have been auto configured.
Things that CAN have an effect include graphic settings, mirror mode and hotkeys. Can you send me the log file for the run? It's in the OSBot data folder

12 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Missing sound configuration will only have an effect during the Jad fight, so that wouldn't be the problem. However, if you started the script at bank, it should have been auto configured.
Things that CAN have an effect include graphic settings, mirror mode and hotkeys. Can you send me the log file for the run? It's in the OSBot data folder

Hmm I'm guessing for me it could have been the graphic settings, I'll dig up the log file today for you, I'm not trying to bad mouth your product I was very hopeful it would work and I'd rather be part of the solution than part of the problem.

Stuck at finished depositing, yet it didn't deposit anything. Then continues to withdraw ranging potion and saradomin but doesn't do anything with restore potions. Have tried every kind of combo with the settings. It worked the first day that I bought it and then when I tried it again it began to do this. It sits in the bank with no errors in the log. If I withdraw all of the items the console spams finished withdrawing. I also have breaks disabled in settings, not in resizeable, and in inject.

Error.txt

Edited by Punisher5410
More Info

12 hours ago, Punisher5410 said:

Stuck at finished depositing, yet it didn't deposit anything. Then continues to withdraw ranging potion and saradomin but doesn't do anything with restore potions. Have tried every kind of combo with the settings. It worked the first day that I bought it and then when I tried it again it began to do this. It sits in the bank with no errors in the log. If I withdraw all of the items the console spams finished withdrawing. I also have breaks disabled in settings, not in resizeable, and in inject.

Error.txt

Have you tried restarting the client?
Also, try starting with the equipment tab open, though this should no longer be an issue

6 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Have you tried restarting the client?
Also, try starting with the equipment tab open, though this should no longer be an issue

Still sits there doing nothing with the same error trying to get restore potions. I have also deleted every single osbot file on my computer and have restarted with quick start and still the same issue.

Error.txt

Edited by Punisher5410
More Info

16 hours ago, Punisher5410 said:

Still sits there doing nothing with the same error trying to get restore potions. I have also deleted every single osbot file on my computer and have restarted with quick start and still the same issue.

Error.txt

Looking at the relevant code / log file, it would seem like there's an issue withdrawing from the bank. Could you try moving all doses of the required potions to a separate bank tab?

12 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Looking at the relevant code / log file, it would seem like there's an issue withdrawing from the bank. Could you try moving all doses of the required potions to a separate bank tab?

Still sits in the bank and does nothing at all, the only different thing is that it goes to the first tab and sits.

Error.txt

• Token locked this topic