FrostCaves

FrostBug

Made some more changes before committing version 1.04, as I ran into an issue on the 7th run:

Version 1.04
- Prevented shifting between targets of same type at same distance
- Fixed an issue that blocked all mouse input
- Fixed an issue with detecting correct wave when starting in caves, if recent attempts made it to higher waves
- Fixed an issue dealing with multiple off-screen ranged/mage enemies of the same type

Changes will be live when the SDN is next updated

11 hours ago, adjacent said:

Hey, first decent update in a while, are you planning to implement some additional antiban measures as well in the future? The banrate for this script seemed quite high on my tests some time ago.

Not sure what kind of updates those would be. I may try to make some improvements to pray flicking patterns, so it isn't as.. synthetic/mechanical/predictable ord whatever you wanna call it

12 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Not sure what kind of updates those would be. I may try to make some improvements to pray flicking patterns, so it isn't as.. synthetic/mechanical/predictable ord whatever you wanna call it

That sounds like a good idea.

Movement patterns are also kind of predictable and very repetitive most of the time - maybe add some variation in monster prioritization to get more movement patterns? Same with safespots - adding more might safespot tiles might help. They could be chosen randomly or based on pregenerated account profiles.

19 hours ago, adjacent said:

That sounds like a good idea.

Movement patterns are also kind of predictable and very repetitive most of the time - maybe add some variation in monster prioritization to get more movement patterns? Same with safespots - adding more might safespot tiles might help. They could be chosen randomly or based on pregenerated account profiles.

Good ideas; by movement patterns do you mean specifically when walking back and forth along the 'edges' of safespots?
Pretty sure I have all possible safespots added, but if I've missed some, feel free to let me know

5 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Good ideas; by movement patterns do you mean specifically when walking back and forth along the 'edges' of safespots?
Pretty sure I have all possible safespots added, but if I've missed some, feel free to let me know

Yes, that; also walking towards mobs that are currently out of range could use more patterns than simple straight line every time. When I play the minigame manually, I'm almost never 100% efficient in my pathing. I can imagine botwatch can create a profile of movement and safespot patterns after thousands of accounts use them the same exact way (i.e. using the script).

8 hours ago, adjacent said:

Yes, that; also walking towards mobs that are currently out of range could use more patterns than simple straight line every time. When I play the minigame manually, I'm almost never 100% efficient in my pathing. I can imagine botwatch can create a profile of movement and safespot patterns after thousands of accounts use them the same exact way (i.e. using the script).

Possibly a factor, yeah. Pathing to offscreen locations unfortunately would be quite difficult to change, as this will cause it to deviate from the simulation, sometimes changing the result from what was expected. Enemies are simulated towards player position every tick during each simulation

I guess it could be possible to build it into the simulator, by randomizing the path at simulation time. Maybe even generating a few paths, and picking a random one that doesn't intercept any enemies that are dangerous at melee distance. Still, a bit more work than as such

Edited by FrostBug

15 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Possibly a factor, yeah. Pathing to offscreen locations unfortunately would be quite difficult to change, as this will cause it to deviate from the simulation, sometimes changing the result from what was expected. Enemies are simulated towards player position every tick during each simulation

I guess it could be possible to build it into the simulator, by randomizing the path at simulation time. Maybe even generating a few paths, and picking a random one that doesn't intercept any enemies that are dangerous at melee distance. Still, a bit more work than as such

These sound like great ideas, I hope you have the time to implement them. The script is great, and would get even better if more accounts start surviving after multiple runs.

15 hours ago, nautfaen said:

Is it bugged? Was refusing to change prayers away from range at jad. Just stood there tanking mage hits

Not from what I know. Were your audio levels configured properly?

10 hours ago, kylistaisgod said:

Hi looking forward to buying this very soon, from looking at the comments about the ban rate, should it be best to manually do all the waves and start it on 62? 

The less you actually bot, the lower the risk.

• Token locked this topic