FrostCaves

FrostBug

The idea of this script is good and i'm sure it took tons of time putting together. However, if you're hoping this script will help you get a fire cape, don't buy it like I did.

This script is not worth paying for and here's why

1.) The ban rate is extremely high

2.) The script often bugs out and doesn't turn on prayer (getting you killed)

3.) The script will often idle for no reason with prayer on, making you have to hand restart the script or you'll consume all of your super restores and eventually die.

4.) The script has a bug on wave 14, where it just runs back and forth until you consume all of your super restores and die.

5.) Ultimately, the script rarely completes the caves without death (even if you try and manipulate it to not do these things).

I'm sure this script took a lot of time, but it needs more work before making people believe it's something it really isn't and putting a price tag on it.

I'm really bummed this script doesn't work very well as I was looking forward to using it to get the pet. 

If you're looking for a fire cape, I recommend saving your money and learning how to do it yourself, or just use a service from someone because this script unfortunately is not your answer. 

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 3:05 AM, sadism said:

The idea of this script is good and i'm sure it took tons of time putting together. However, if you're hoping this script will help you get a fire cape, don't buy it like I did.

This script is not worth paying for and here's why

1.) The ban rate is extremely high

2.) The script often bugs out and doesn't turn on prayer (getting you killed)

3.) The script will often idle for no reason with prayer on, making you have to hand restart the script or you'll consume all of your super restores and eventually die.

4.) The script has a bug on wave 14, where it just runs back and forth until you consume all of your super restores and die.

5.) Ultimately, the script rarely completes the caves without death (even if you try and manipulate it to not do these things).

I'm sure this script took a lot of time, but it needs more work before making people believe it's something it really isn't and putting a price tag on it.

I'm really bummed this script doesn't work very well as I was looking forward to using it to get the pet. 

If you're looking for a fire cape, I recommend saving your money and learning how to do it yourself, or just use a service from someone because this script unfortunately is not your answer. 

2 hours ago, onegramdabs said:

sadly sadism is right

Never had an issue with those bugs but had a few in the past thought was due to low lvl. when acc would do entire caves the first one made no ban the next 2 insta ban, however when I manually got to jad and started it it did perfectly fine with no bans

10 hours ago, boozer said:

I tried starting at jad once, and it never turned on prayer and died right away. I may try again then. 

Never had an issue with those bugs but had a few in the past thought was due to low lvl. when acc would do entire caves the first one made no ban the next 2 insta ban, however when I manually got to jad and started it it did perfectly fine with no bans

It does just jad fine but it always pauses atleast once during waves, and I have only lost one account that used this script but cant say it was this script that got me banned cause I used all my premium scripts on it. I was just agreeing with the bugs within the script I have only had one successful start to finish firecape with this feelsbadman at least its a one time purchase and I hope to see future updates including purple sweats, I dont regret buying this just want some more attention to it.

• Like 1

• Token locked this topic