FrostCaves

FrostBug

On 1/7/2021 at 6:55 PM, Alannah said:

Any ETC on when this will be released again?

Haven't received a response from devs about mirror mode support yet.
It may be too risky to re-release without it, ban-wise. Still, I'm hoping to be able to deliver good news within a week or two.

• Like 2
  • Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, it looks like mirror mode support still won't be possible due to limitations in the (mirror)client.

I've committed a new update with several changes targeting the ban rate, and requested for the script to be re-instated in the store.

The changes include:

• Prayer-flicking options have been removed
  • A custom break manager has been implemented to support breaks inside the caves
    • Configurable in script setup (default enabled)
    • Optional world-hopping added
    • Note that this ignores the built-in client break-manager settings
  • Increased variety in the use of Hotkeys
  • Added auto zoom-level configurator
  • Added a "safety vs. speed" behavior slider
    • Modifies script for/against more aggressive behavior
    • Down-scales the danger-values of weaker enemies
    • Modifies the threshold for when to begin using range boosts
    • Modifies the threshold for when to re-apply range boosts (for non-divine potions)
  • Added new consumable options
    • New food options: Monkfish, Karambwan, Anglerfish, Shark, Manta ray, Dark crab
    • New prayer options: Prayer potion
    • New range boost options: Bastion potion, Divine ranging potion
    • Not using the brew/restore combo modifies the consumption rulesets

It should hopefully be processed and accepted soon.
Thanks to all of you for your patience.

Edited by FrostBug
  • Like 2
  • Boge 1

41 minutes ago, xFearn said:

The download link isn't working.

On 2/7/2021 at 5:58 PM, FrostBug said:

and requested for the script to be re-instated in the store.

I'm assuming you're trying to buy it but the script was hidden from the store. You'll need to wait for it to be re-instated in the store as Frost said above. 

• Like 1

On 2/8/2021 at 12:58 AM, FrostBug said:

Alright, it looks like mirror mode support still won't be possible due to limitations in the (mirror)client.

I've committed a new update with several changes targeting the ban rate, and requested for the script to be re-instated in the store.

The changes include:

• Prayer-flicking options have been removed
  • A custom break manager has been implemented to support breaks inside the caves
    • Configurable in script setup (default enabled)
    • Optional world-hopping added
    • Note that this ignores the built-in client break-manager settings
  • Increased variety in the use of Hotkeys
  • Added auto zoom-level configurator
  • Added a "safety vs. speed" behavior slider
    • Modifies script for/against more aggressive behavior
    • Down-scales the danger-values of weaker enemies
    • Modifies the threshold for when to begin using range boosts
    • Modifies the threshold for when to re-apply range boosts (for non-divine potions)
  • Added new consumable options
    • New food options: Monkfish, Karambwan, Anglerfish, Shark, Manta ray, Dark crab
    • New prayer options: Prayer potion
    • New range boost options: Bastion potion, Divine ranging potion
    • Not using the brew/restore combo modifies the consumption rulesets

It should hopefully be processed and accepted soon.
Thanks to all of you for your patience.

finaly, THANK YOU! will definitely try this out again, will just take a couple of weeks until i get a suitable acc. hopefully we get mirror support in the future:D

• Boge 1

On 2/8/2021 at 2:49 PM, FrostBug said:

The new changes are live now. If some of you guys who previously bought the script could do some runs and provide feedback, that may speed up the store re-approval process :boge:

Speaking of mirror, what exactly doesn't work in mirror? If it simply can’t kill Jad for example I wouldn’t mind pausing the script to finish the kill for it to retain the safety of mirror mode. 

Edited by arbicrax172

5 hours ago, arbicrax172 said:

Speaking of mirror, what exactly doesn't work in mirror? If it simply can’t kill Jad for example I wouldn’t mind pausing the script to finish the kill for it to retain the safety of mirror mode. 

The problem is that Jads attack range allows him to attack from off-screen positions, where he is not yet loaded in the client. This means I cannot use his animations to read which attack he is using. So the script will determine by audio which attack Jad is using, however, audio listener is not implemented in mirror mode.

The currently pending version will automatically log out on wave 62 if running mirror mode, allowing the user to do Jad by hand or switch to injection mode for the finish.
I am looking into adding pattern detection to predict where Jad will spawn, to avoid the offscreen scenario, however this will not be included right away.

I'm hoping for the script to get back in the store tomorrow; but no guarantee.

Edited by FrostBug

21 minutes ago, FrostBug said:

The problem is that Jads attack range allows him to attack from off-screen positions, where he is not yet loaded in the client. This means I cannot use his animations to read which attack he is using. So the script will determine by audio which attack Jad is using, however, audio listener is not implemented in mirror mode.

The currently pending version will automatically log out on wave 62 if running mirror mode, allowing the user to do Jad by hand or switch to injection mode for the finish.
I am looking into adding pattern detection to predict where Jad will spawn, to avoid the offscreen scenario, however this will not be included right away.

I'm hoping for the script to get back in the store tomorrow; but no guarantee.

Sounds good! 👍 I already have the script btw, just wanted to clarify. :)

Edited by arbicrax172

21 hours ago, Alannah said:

@FrostBug- Could I get a trial? I did contact you a few weeks ago regarding interest. Just interested to give this ago before purchasing :) 

EDIT - Just read FAQ 😛 Sorry for asking

Yeah sorry, trials for this script would be generally abused. You can have trials for my other scripts though if that interests you.

20 hours ago, masonmuh said:

Hi, just wondering if this script is still up to date before I purchase it. Thanks

It has been updated this week.

Edited by FrostBug

• Token locked this topic