FrostCaves

FrostBug

It  started praying melee when the healers came out. Tried it again, and it died again sad.png

mine got to jad died the same exact way, goes to pray mele when the healers come out and just totally stops switching for jad, pretty stupid why even pray mele at all ?

i also noticed the pray flicking isnt working as it should it dunno, it flicks the rangers perfectly but asoon as the magers come out it fucks up every second pray flick and uses all the brews because its trying to get hp back, worked perfectly when i turned pray flicking off, but still it fucked up the pray switches when jad came out and prayed mele and got 1 shot by jad

mine got to jad died the same exact way, goes to pray mele when the healers come out and just totally stops switching for jad, pretty stupid why even pray mele at all ?

i also noticed the pray flicking isnt working as it should it dunno, it flicks the rangers perfectly but asoon as the magers come out it fucks up every second pray flick and uses all the brews because its trying to get hp back, worked perfectly when i turned pray flicking off, but still it fucked up the pray switches when jad came out and prayed mele and got 1 shot by jad

Yea im currently doing it for the third time, I've spent so much money on diamond bolts (e) and brews/restores.....  If I die again I'm going to see if I can get a refund.

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to FrostCaves
  • Token locked this topic