FrostCaves

FrostBug

I had a problem on my script, under wave 20 unsure of exact wave, anyway there were two rangers north east and south west ish, and the bot would get stuck south east of the italy boot part of map clicking the mini map alot and not attacking back.

blue are the two rangers, and red is the area where the bot was running around

post-249105-0-99818500-1483857823_thumb.png

does this script work well on pures with 43 pray? if so im gonna purchase

No

Please check out the FAQ

I had a problem on my script, under wave 20 unsure of exact wave, anyway there were two rangers north east and south west ish, and the bot would get stuck south east of the italy boot part of map clicking the mini map alot and not attacking back.

blue are the two rangers, and red is the area where the bot was running around

There is a known bug with waves that have 2 rangers at once. It is a rare bug, but it's there, and I'm still looking into it.

Thanks

i got a problem on the last wave i die because the bot didnt even change prayer

Sounds like game audio wasn't configured. Check my PM

wat do you mean by the audio how can i fix it and when i use prayer and wanted to drink brew it isnt working at all the bot couldnt click on the item page

sent u a private message:) 

Definitely missing configurations.

And I read/responded to your PM already. That's why I said 'check my PM' ;)

wave 55 does not safe spot correctly, so gets attacked by range and mage and dies.

I'm only telling you these so you can actually fix them, I realize its a complex script lol

hmm, I can't really tell everything that was going on there.

If you find more situations where it should have picked a different safespot, please take a picture of the Simulation tab and/or the enemy states / GUI minimap.

Tho there are many cases where it will simply have to tank the ranger regardless. Enabling multi-way flicking should take care of some of the damage

finally got my firecape. took about 10 tries, scratching my head.

at first it would get much further without pray flicking than with using flicking.

I found out that the simulator/log was lagging it enough to not click prays properly and dying early on.

so once I closed that it breezed through.

52 def 70 range 69 hp

post-249105-0-73454900-1484033877_thumb.png

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to FrostCaves
  • Token locked this topic