FrostCaves

FrostBug

Frost,

I did a run last night and the script malfunctioned, drinking potions for an hour but not attacking and continuously logging out.. this resulted in a permanent ban on my account of two years.. any possibility I could get a refund for my troubles? I can provide evidence of the permanent ban of course..

Edited by alextrister

Frost,

I did a run last night and the script malfunctioned, drinking potions for an hour but not attacking and continuously logging out.. this resulted in a permanent ban on my account of two years.. any possibility I could get a refund for my troubles? I can provide evidence of the permanent ban of course..

Sorry for your loss. Not sure what could've happened. Perhaps a disconnection mid-run? If you have log files from the run, I would love to see them (Please PM if you have them).

Payment and refunds are handled by the site admins entirely; there's a subsection for it in the support section.

I got a temp ban from the script (mis configuration of the settings) I set it up to only  have 28 total slots used with potions, but it got stuck in a loop and i left it for like an hr after it finished the first cave and was going onto the second one -- script kept clicking a super restore potion trying to withdraw 1 more when the inventory was already full. so it sat there and spam clicked the potion for what i believe to be the better part of an hour. The script itself, in the caves. Flawless. You should check out some of these loops and maybe implement some safety measures so it doesn't do this stuff -- Maybe a timer of some sort for the potion drinking? Or a timer for being stuck at the bank for more than 5 minutes it logs out? 

I got a temp ban from the script (mis configuration of the settings) I set it up to only  have 28 total slots used with potions, but it got stuck in a loop and i left it for like an hr after it finished the first cave and was going onto the second one -- script kept clicking a super restore potion trying to withdraw 1 more when the inventory was already full. so it sat there and spam clicked the potion for what i believe to be the better part of an hour. The script itself, in the caves. Flawless. You should check out some of these loops and maybe implement some safety measures so it doesn't do this stuff -- Maybe a timer of some sort for the potion drinking? Or a timer for being stuck at the bank for more than 5 minutes it logs out? 

Will add failsafes in the next update, thanks

Are you planning to update Jad techniques for pures as u told me in PM that a maxed pure would be able to kill jad and the last two time i've got to jad myself your script has failed.. if not id like a refund.

Starting on later waves has worked fine in my tests; if you send me the log files tho, I will take a look at them. (/OSBot/Data/FrostCaves/Logs/) and see if I can find anything odd

It also isnt prayer range on the beginning levels its just taking the hits wasting brews

Be sure to set the lowest enemy to protect against to at least the ranger

EDIT: As for bolts, I'd recommend mithril or better (optimally enchanted diamond bolts)

Edited by FrostBug

Be sure to set the lowest enemy to protect against to at least the ranger

EDIT: As for bolts, I'd recommend mithril or better (optimally enchanted diamond bolts)

Should i just restart becuz the beginning of every round it prayers range then turns off and just takes the hits and hasnt used any prayer yet idk i choose magic cuz i thought it was asking which do i prefer to pray to when it comes to later rounds

but besides all this its a great script it hides around corners perfectly  :)

• Deceiver changed the title to FrostCaves
  • Token locked this topic