FrostCaves

FrostBug

Thanks; I found the bug you encountered with the double mages, it will be included in tomorrows patch.

Also working on improving the healer-luring AI, so that it'll also notice when they can be lured in 2 steps instead of just one.

Cheers frost ;) I've ran it since then and gotten a fire cape. loving this script :)

• Like 1

Version 1.0.2 changes
- Fixed a bug with double offscreen ranged enemies
- Healers should now all be more reliably lured behind jad
- Cave instance is now reloaded after a disconnection
- Breaks can now only start at the bank
- Added a 5-minute movement failsafe (outside of caves only)

This version is live now.

After running it for around 3-5 minutes the client becomes completely frozen, the script itself becomes unresponsive aswell, and I have to go to task manager to close OSBot. Havn't had any issues before the update. What can I do to fix this?

This is the log from when it froze:
http://pastebin.com/8iSMWRKt

There's more in the logfile but it's way to long to copy/paste

Edited by Flax

Cheers frost wink.png I've ran it since then and gotten a fire cape. loving this script smile.png

Hey could u post me your gear/inv? i want to use this script aswell and we have very similar stats.

After running it for around 3-5 minutes the client becomes completely frozen, the script itself becomes unresponsive aswell, and I have to go to task manager to close OSBot. Havn't had any issues before the update. What can I do to fix this?

Hey, Are u running multiple bots?

When i put 2-3 bots on 1 tab the java goes beserk and takes all cpu and memory for some reason, but when i bot with 4 tabs so 4 bots it doesnt happen.

Might solve your problem smile.png

Edited by implore1

When i put 2-3 bots on 1 tab the java goes beserk and takes all cpu and memory for some reason, but when i bot with 4 tabs so 4 bots it doesnt happen.

Nope I'm only running one bot so I don't think that's the issue. I'll try to delete the OSBot folder that might help.

EDIT: Deleting the OSbot folder didn't solve the issue. :( 

Edited by Flax

This is the log from when it froze:

http://pastebin.com/8iSMWRKt

There's more in the logfile but it's way to long to copy/paste

I had the same issue. I had to go to task manager to close the client as the whole client was frozen.

Hey could u post me your gear/inv? i want to use this script aswell and we have very similar stats.

If i was 75 defence i'd use pegasian boots instead. 

2670a20c66724570980fb47510e0a794.png

• Deceiver changed the title to FrostCaves
  • Token locked this topic