FrostCaves

FrostBug

Should i just restart becuz the beginning of every round it prayers range then turns off and just takes the hits and hasnt used any prayer yet idk i choose magic cuz i thought it was asking which do i prefer to pray to when it comes to later rounds

but besides all this its a great script it hides around corners perfectly  smile.png

Yeah you can just restart it while in there (if you have enough resources to finish). The option indicates the lowest levelled enemy to pray against thruout the cave; its only there so that lower levels can pray against the lvl 45's if they want rly.

Will add failsafes in the next update, thanks

Starting on later waves has worked fine in my tests; if you send me the log files tho, I will take a look at them. (/OSBot/Data/FrostCaves/Logs/) and see if I can find anything odd

I haven't got the money to be checking if it works on my pure it's failed 3 times now. If you could test it on a pure and get it working yourself that would be better, i recommend "pot up son" guide on youtube.

Edited by 3 Hit U

I haven't got the money to be checking if it works on my pure it's failed 3 times now. If you could test it on a pure and get it working yourself that would be better, i recommend "pot up son" guide on youtube.

I'm not asking you to try again; nor do I think you can (I approved of mald giving you a refund)

I am asking you for the log files from the previous runs, which as stated are located in "C:\user\OSBot\Data\FrostCaves\Logs" (Or whereever your osbot directory is, if you're not on windows). That would be much appreciated.

Since you said that it doesn't eat/pray right, I'll assume the cause is a misconfiguration (either of the script or with the ingame settings), so a log file will prove more useful than a strategy video.

Edited by FrostBug

I'm not asking you to try again; nor do I think you can (I approved of mald giving you a refund)

I am asking you for the log files from the previous runs, which as stated are located in "C:\user\OSBot\Data\FrostCaves\Logs" (Or whereever your osbot directory is, if you're not on windows). That would be much appreciated.

Since you said that it doesn't eat/pray right, I'll assume the cause is a misconfiguration (either of the script or with the ingame settings), so a log file will prove more useful than a strategy video.

Thnx for giving mald approval of refund means alot, i don't use windows and have no record of log files. Sry. I'ts still in my list of scripts so just waiting on mald i guess

Edited by 3 Hit U

Thnx for giving mald approval of refund means alot, i don't use windows and have no record of log files. Sry. I'ts still in my list of scripts so just waiting on mald i guess

The log files should still be there on linux and mac. In the OSBot/data folder of your user home directory. Unless it was a VM that no longer exists

Works great on my zerker, got 5 capes so far. smile.png Might go for pet I just hope I won't get banned lol. 

Just keep an eye on it :boge:

I'll get around to adding failsafes and look at potential banking bugs sometime this weekend.

Also, if you're doing several runs in a row, I recommend not using prayer flicking. I imagine prayer flicking is easier to 'patternize', so you should probably do other activities inbetween if you enable it.

• Like 1

Rip, out of resources, or missed flick?

Also what stats?

Missed flick. May of lagged, i was 70 Atk,str,def,range,pray with max gear. Also i ran into 1 little problem on wave 61 or 62, my account was hiding from the magers and kept drinking restores until i paused it and clicked to go into the centre and i press play and it killed them both. Overall it is a amazing script.

Missed flick. May of lagged, i was 70 Atk,str,def,range,pray with max gear. Also i ran into 1 little problem on wave 61 or 62, my account was hiding from the magers and kept drinking restores until i paused it and clicked to go into the centre and i press play and it killed them both. Overall it is a amazing script.

Thanks; I found the bug you encountered with the double mages, it will be included in tomorrows patch.

Also working on improving the healer-luring AI, so that it'll also notice when they can be lured in 2 steps instead of just one.

• Deceiver changed the title to FrostCaves
  • Token locked this topic