FrostCaves

FrostBug

Is $17.99 the initial price? Did it raise or something. And, does it works for Zerks? Thanks.

$19.99 Is the price. It hasn't changed since the release.

The price you see already has VIP/Sponsor discounts applied

Whether your zerker can run it depends on the stats and gear of it. Check out the FAQ/Info sections of the OP for recommended stats.

___

OT: The latest patch is live

Edited by FrostBug
  • Like 1

nope was on stealth about to try again now.

Could let me have a look at the log file first; might contain info on what went wrong

Can send it to me by PM, should be in /OSBot/FrostCaves/Logs/

EDIT:

Another possible cause is if you started the script inside of the caves; when doing that, it skips the configuration phase. So it may not have been able to enable the runescape sounds

Edited by FrostBug

@FrostBug You have plans to make lite version of this, so ppl can use it just to know when / what to pray flick / what safe spot to use / when to eat etc.? more like not fight caves skript, but fight caves helper for lower price? Or maybe even add function to script - use as helper - disables all bot input to acc.

Edited by guywithlsd

@FrostBug You have plans to make lite version of this, so ppl can use it just to know when / what to pray flick / what safe spot to use / when to eat etc.? more like not fight caves skript, but fight caves helper for lower price? Or maybe even add function to script - use as helper - disables all bot input to acc.

Well, It's certainly possible. I am however working on different projects now, so I don't think I'll have the time for it anytime soon :s

I think there was a jad helper somewhere on the forums, though? The only thing this lite version would add to that is safespot evaluation I suppose, which I dont really think would make a great deal of a difference

• Deceiver changed the title to FrostCaves
  • Token locked this topic