FrostCaves

FrostBug

Just tried it on a maxed pure 1 defence.. i got to Jad myself but script failed hard.

Could you elaborate on what happened? It performs some configuration of hotkeys and audio on start if they're incorrectly configured. If this is what happened, try starting it in the bank once to let it configure your settings first.

Could you elaborate on what happened? It performs some configuration of hotkeys and audio on start if they're incorrectly configured. If this is what happened, try starting it in the bank once to let it configure your settings first.

Wow, Crazy advance in scripts. Hopefully this works wonders like the reviews say!

Hopefully more skilled scripters like yourself can come along and create some magic for us :)

Good luck with the release, I'm sure you've made bank! I have a zulrah acc 94 mage/range for sale, cheap if you're interested just need some money for my main to buy this script ;dd.

It sat there taking hits from Jad while potting but not using any protection prayers.. hope this helps

It sat there taking hits from Jad while potting but not using any protection prayers.. hope this helps

Try what I recommended. The script performs settings configuration when in the bank before entering; so this doesn't happen if you start in the cave.

Required settings are:

- Game effects audio enabled

- All hotkeys enabled

Additionally, the script should be started on wave 62 (wave before jad) when attempting jad only. This is just a precaution tho; and probably is not the issue here.

Sorry about being unclear on this; updated the FAQ.

Edited by FrostBug

• Deceiver changed the title to FrostCaves
  • Token locked this topic