Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hey, Czar! Been using your script for a while and i must say; Impressive brother. You did a great job 🙂

There is one thing i'd love to let you know. Idk if you need more information, if so tell me what you need.

When im using cannon, and im out of cballs, it keeps spamclicking the cannon.

Beside that small thingy, its an awesome script!

Keep it going!

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 11:48 AM, Promo said:

Late reply..

Yes I tested it and it didnt drink super combat anymore when ranging. 

Im currently doing normal slayer with the script. I see the option 'Allow expeditious bracelet' but it doenst equip a new bracelet when then one im wearing breaks.

Forgot to mention in my previously post, i also have the same issue with the expeditious bracelet.

• Like 1

Will be adding an update for the latest OSBot client update ASAP, some things in the script need to change (dialog boxes in the setup window), everything should be back to normal very soon ^^ :D

EDIT:

Looting seems to be working, make sure to hook mirror client properly, shut down all clients, launch osbot, launch official osrs client, let them hook eachother, login manually, let the client load everything by walking around, opening interfaces etc for a few minutes, then start the script and mirror should be as stable as ever. If you hook incorrectly you will have issues with all bots. If you are not running mirror client, then this must be specific issue, are you looting while cannoning or ranging or safespotting? please confirm I will get this fixed for you asap :D

Ice cooler on lizards -> will be updating this in the upcoming version

Saving profiles -> will be fixed in the upcoming version too, it needs to be updated for the new osbot dark theme

expeditious and slaughter bracelets -> will be updating too, this seems to be a banking bug which I will fix

Spamming cannon -> will test this again, I recently added an update regarding message listener so if you add cannonballs it will wait until you get a message that you loaded the cannonballs, I will make some changes

thanks guys, stay tuned for next update ^^ :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Let me give stronghold plugin another look, and will include an update for stronghold alongside the main fighter script ^^ :D 

for ranging at ogres, start the script with cannon in inventory, for script settings, enable: cannon mode, caged npcs mode, ranging mode, fight alongside npcs (in cannon tab) and whichever looting items you want, you can also set a safespot (optional) using the f6 to command the bot to stay still, and telegrab is optional. ^* :D 

as for trials, will activate asap, good luck guys :D 

EDIT:

Just tested minotaurs, seems to be working very good:

a0008247868e2a51aaf794a1b5f5ce76.gif

If you cannot run minotaurs, you must go to plugin menu and run the stronghold plugin, you will then be able to fight minotaurs, here is a quick demonstration of the plugin menu:

0e34da24e9b92d95749fb02c7e35ed89.gif

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO