Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

On 6/12/2020 at 8:02 AM, vaxban said:

can i get a 24 hours trial? Thanks

7 hours ago, Akazukin said:

Not starting up again.

5 hours ago, Jamiew1989 said:

No longer loading :( 

FYI - Looks like this is affecting all the "Perfect" scripts currently.

6 hours ago, greiter said:

No longer launching

There was an update friday. It could be a mirror mode related problem as well.

17 hours ago, methed said:

script not even loading up......

16 hours ago, Akazukin said:

Not starting up again.

16 hours ago, Garryowen said:

No longer launching.

15 hours ago, greiter said:

No longer launching

14 hours ago, Jamiew1989 said:

No longer loading :( 

FYI - Looks like this is affecting all the "Perfect" scripts currently.

It's being looked into. its happening to all scripters atm

it will be resolved soon

• Like 2

@Michael Roberts Will add another update for this. Did it improve in the last version or no change? I just posted a small update for cannon yesterday hoping it would fix this for some users. What's your settings like? I assume it's multi-combat with many npcs? I will investigate and post an update for cannon. Also if ranging, which arrows? And cannonballs or granite cannonballs? EDIT: It may help to lower the amount of cannonballs to ~10 if using mirror. Also please be sure to override the mirror mode reaction timer to 100ms instead of the default 1000ms.

Also guys I posted a few changes in the past few days, one affecting cannon another affecting world hop and general fixes/maintenance. More updates to come with full changelogs.

As for target level, will add this, so you guys want switching between magic/ranged? Will do!

As for trials done - enjoy!

Edited by Czar

54 minutes ago, Czar said:

@Michael Roberts Will add another update for this. Did it improve in the last version or no change? I just posted a small update for cannon yesterday hoping it would fix this for some users. What's your settings like? I assume it's multi-combat with many npcs? I will investigate and post an update for cannon. Also if ranging, which arrows? And cannonballs or granite cannonballs? EDIT: It may help to lower the amount of cannonballs to ~10 if using mirror. Also please be sure to override the mirror mode reaction timer to 100ms instead of the default 1000ms.

Also guys I posted a few changes in the past few days, one affecting cannon another affecting world hop and general fixes/maintenance. More updates to come with full changelogs.

As for target level, will add this, so you guys want switching between magic/ranged? Will do!

As for trials done - enjoy!

I've been using at combat training camp. Didn't use much before so cant speak on previous version. Ranged attack, normal cannonballs, steel arrows, attack npc'c already in combat, etc. Also, after it enables special attack it sticks exactly on the pixel to click it(special attack), until npc is dead, even with mouse off screen enabled. 

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO