Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hi Czar I would like to ask you, you can't add a function for example: I turn on a script to kill cows, and on the mini map I see another player [ mini map ] he comes to me to give me report. Can you add something to keep the distance of 15 shelves from me, my character used from the inventory Chronicle book and use teleport and then log out? sorry for my bad english 😄

• Like 1

ok so iv tried all the different walking options when i start up the script, but it looks like th script cannot bank and get to blue dragon spot? any ideas? 

correction it will go down the ladder, but then it needs a little "nudge" you have to get it to near the gate and then it will do the rest, walking is a bit wonky, when it gets to the ghost and bats it will take the southern most corridor then back track around and come back to the gate before once again going back east in the right direction, other then that works GREAT. please let me know if this can me remedied or if there is a solution and i just dont know it. thanks in advance. 

Edited by ray8110
  • Like 1

New Update (v267.0)
- Updated item definition list, more newer loot items are now supported
- Removed all older nieve stronghold slayer cave npcs, added new ones
- No longer searches for invalid npcs and gets stuck in Stronghold Slayer Caves
- Superior slayer monster bug fixed
- Fixed issue with stop/alert conditions
- Added teleport to house (inside & outside), right-clicks the teleport tab!
- Added full dagannoth dungeon support (first in OSBot!), only works with web-walker 1, OSBot's walker (web-walker 2) doesn't support this yet.
- Patched & fully supports Asgarnian ice dungeon & Skeletal Wyverns! Warning: with 72+ slayer!
- Added more improvements to the way profiles work (saving & loading)
- Some selected settings are no longer greyed out when loading a profile
- When switching profiles or creating a new profile based on an existing profile, now finds the new npc targets better
- Fixed a bug related to auto upgrade items (when levelling up and upgrading equipment)
- Added an improvement to bones to peaches tab.
- Now attempts to go to bank if out of cannonballs (when cannoning)
- Added basic support for regeneration pools (all): only if we stumble across the POH or are inside one for now.
- Added Ferox Enclave support
- Added improvements to Taverley dungeon
- Now recognises both members' and free-to-play npcs and areas, no longer tries to fight at inaccessible areas.
- Finally made a promising start on Demonic Gorillas, next patch will have the experimental plugin option available
- Also a LOT of improvements to the script's core code.

Note: this release also encompasses mini-version updates ranging from v266.9#

*More updates to come, this was the pending update for the week and it's finally ready. Next version (v268.0) is underway, ETA next friday.

**Will be handling all the suggestions/issues from the last page for v268, including improvements to plugins (crabs etc), more walking improvements, new feature requests, more hop conditions, looting gui settings,

Trials activated enjoy, lemme know if you run into any issues.

Enjoy! Happy botting :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

On 7/27/2020 at 2:32 AM, Czar said:

New Update (v267.0)
- Updated item definition list, more newer loot items are now supported
- Removed all older nieve stronghold slayer cave npcs, added new ones
- No longer searches for invalid npcs and gets stuck in Stronghold Slayer Caves
- Superior slayer monster bug fixed
- Fixed issue with stop/alert conditions
- Added teleport to house (inside & outside), right-clicks the teleport tab!
- Added full dagannoth dungeon support (first in OSBot!), only works with web-walker 1, OSBot's walker (web-walker 2) doesn't support this yet.
- Patched & fully supports Asgarnian ice dungeon & Skeletal Wyverns! Warning: with 72+ slayer!
- Added more improvements to the way profiles work (saving & loading)
- Some selected settings are no longer greyed out when loading a profile
- When switching profiles or creating a new profile based on an existing profile, now finds the new npc targets better
- Fixed a bug related to auto upgrade items (when levelling up and upgrading equipment)
- Added an improvement to bones to peaches tab.
- Now attempts to go to bank if out of cannonballs (when cannoning)
- Added basic support for regeneration pools (all): only if we stumble across the POH or are inside one for now.
- Added Ferox Enclave support
- Added improvements to Taverley dungeon
- Now recognises both members' and free-to-play npcs and areas, no longer tries to fight at inaccessible areas.
- Finally made a promising start on Demonic Gorillas, next patch will have the experimental plugin option available
- Also a LOT of improvements to the script's core code.

Note: this release also encompasses mini-version updates ranging from v266.9#

*More updates to come, this was the pending update for the week and it's finally ready. Next version (v268.0) is underway, ETA next friday.

**Will be handling all the suggestions/issues from the last page for v268, including improvements to plugins (crabs etc), more walking improvements, new feature requests, more hop conditions, looting gui settings,

Trials activated enjoy, lemme know if you run into any issues.

Enjoy! Happy botting :D

great job and thanks. looking forward to next friday, also found a bug with sand crab, when doing sand crabs and your in the western most part with 3 crabs randomly ill come back and the bot will just be standing in front of the sand crab bank doing nothing. 

Edited by ray8110
  • Like 1

Friend, I really want to buy this scrip, but something was happening to me that I would like to see if you can clarify, with a free combat scrip, only applying it 2h a day, the characters were banishing me almost immediately, I think they did not reach the 3 days, my question is the following is there a certainty that with your combat script that does not happen? and would you have any suggestions for me? the truth I am very interested in the purchase, I hope prompt response thanks

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO