Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

can you add more special attack weapons or allow us to set a special bar level for when the bot uses the special bar and a problem i noticed is when the bot returns to the safespot it always click right on the safespot first then missclick then clicks to safespot again to fix it and it looks very bot-like if w you can add a toggle for 1 click option so it doesnt missclick

• Like 1

Pretty amazing in mirror mode! Got 20+ levels on multiple melee stats over the course of a few days. Safe spotting works fantastic for range/mage/slayer. Prayer flick beta has very predictable timing and when fighting against monsters with 4 attack speed or faster you will get hit fairly often. Is there a way to randomize or create a range at which prayer pots or potions in general will be used? Drinking at the set interval right on the dot might be a little suspicious.

This script is still the best one I've ever used for combat both feature wise and how it runs :) Would definitely recommend it.

• Like 1

Is there some trick to getting ranged to work? ranged has been enabled for such a long time and i just cant figure out how to use it so figured id come here and finally just ask for help. what settings do you use for ranging? cause i tell it to loot arrows and prioritize looting the arrows over combat but it always just keeps attacking, doesnt pick up arrows, and wont reequip my arrows from inventory. it works perfect for regular and maged combat, and its a dream for looting addy/rune arrows in the wild, just cant get ranged to work for me and havent for like a year lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pvpker said:

Is there some trick to getting ranged to work? ranged has been enabled for such a long time and i just cant figure out how to use it so figured id come here and finally just ask for help. what settings do you use for ranging? cause i tell it to loot arrows and prioritize looting the arrows over combat but it always just keeps attacking, doesnt pick up arrows, and wont reequip my arrows from inventory. it works perfect for regular and maged combat, and its a dream for looting addy/rune arrows in the wild, just cant get ranged to work for me and havent for like a year lol

ranged works fine for me? what are you trying to do?

rn i just started a new acc and im in lumb killing gobs. it atacks gobs but it wont loot andd wont reequip arrows.

sometimes i can get it to loot the arrows but ive never had it reequip them in the year or so that ive been trying to figure it out. just been using it for everything else in the mean time but im sure theres gotta be something im doing wrong and that why the ranged never works for me. im in regular client btw dont have vip atm

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO