Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

This shitty fighter finally got my account banned. 135 quest points, 96/99/95 combat, 87 slayer, 1600 total level, all down the fucking drain. I noticed yesterday when I was fighting aberrant spectres for slayer, it would click on the herb sack to fill it and the mouse would go lightning speed between the herb sack and the npc for no reason for like 10 seconds. Other than that I was training slayer like normal, checking my bot like crazy like always. Not even botting 6 hours a day lately, ive been getting burned out on bot sitting. I know this script very well after getting so far with it, and I can say it needs constant surveillance and even though I gave it that and did not over bot, this POS script still got me banned permanently. Not for long term use. I am the most careful botter on this whole fucking website probably and this still happened to me. I am SO paranoid about bans and i still got the hammer. FUCK this script.

11 minutes ago, Zgerstmyer said:

This shitty fighter finally got my account banned. 135 quest points, 96/99/95 combat, 87 slayer, 1600 total level, all down the fucking drain. I noticed yesterday when I was fighting aberrant spectres for slayer, it would click on the herb sack to fill it and the mouse would go lightning speed between the herb sack and the npc for no reason for like 10 seconds. Other than that I was training slayer like normal, checking my bot like crazy like always. Not even botting 6 hours a day lately, ive been getting burned out on bot sitting. I know this script very well after getting so far with it, and I can say it needs constant surveillance and even though I gave it that and did not over bot, this POS script still got me banned permanently. Not for long term use. I am the most careful botter on this whole fucking website probably and this still happened to me. I am SO paranoid about bans and i still got the hammer. FUCK this script.

You need to chill my dude

not sure if satire or not, but stupid idea to bot on your main. You only have yourself to blame :doge:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Protoprize said:

You need to chill my dude

not sure if satire or not, but stupid idea to bot on your main. You only have yourself to blame :doge:

No, me thinking this script sucks and needs bot sitting wasn't satire lol. With how careful I am, I should not have been banned. It comes down to this script being shitty, but it was my only option because the other 2 fighters are just pathetic. Probably should have got myself a private script. And it wasnt really a main, just an account that I beefed up through botting since i know how to do it right

3 minutes ago, Zgerstmyer said:

No, me thinking this script sucks and needs bot sitting wasn't satire lol. With how careful I am, I should not have been banned. It comes down to this script being shitty, but it was my only option because the other 2 fighters are just pathetic. Probably should have got myself a private script. And it wasnt really a main, just an account that I beefed up through botting since i know how to do it right

This ain't 2014. You get banned for literally bankstanding as well sometimes. Delay bans are also a massive thing (i had an account banned a month after I stopped botting on it to play legit)

From my point of view and experience, this script ain't shitty, it's just people who don't know how to 'bot'. Get mirror mode as well buddy, your bans will come later than normal 

• Like 1

Hi all and @Czar,

Looking to use this for rune dragons in short spurts. Does anyone have experience with setting up the bot for this/anything I should know? I have mounted digsite pendants in POH and lithkren + full restore pool. Haven't actually tried it out yet, just wondering if anyone here as experience with using this for rune drags.

Thanks

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO