Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

On 12/10/2018 at 11:36 PM, Ginkod said:

Still can't save profiles on mac for using the script, thought you said a while back this would be fixed. 

When I say a while back, I'm talking June 2017 lol, Mac version of this script is exactly the same as the last time I used it, no love for Mac? 

a reply would be nice considering i also purchased this script?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Czar said:

That’s a good idea, I will add chasm of fire asap. As for banking, I will re-assign the nearest bank from kourend catacombs. These two areas are the ones I really wanna make as flawless as possible. Especially brutal black dragon plugin and sand crabs. Zeah focus is my next big target (along with a few other big ideas which are secret currently) :D I am always accepting ideas/suggestions/bugs so please let me know.

Empty words until you address the issues with mac version of the script, if you can't fix the many bugs and issues just say i'm even giving you an out by saying that its probably because I am using Mac OS.

• Like 1

I have an error where the script stops killing mobs a few minutes after starting. Idk if it is a client thing? I am killing Yaks. The only setting that I do is select Yak without anything else selected and run it. There's an error that says object is bull or owned by someone else in the logger:

[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 06:55:08 PM]: "ss_kill_counter" changed to "14"
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 06:55:08 PM]: Changed interaction!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 06:55:09 PM]: [FFA1] Fighting target at [x=2325, y=3794, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 06:55:09 PM]: "var_attacked_npc" changed to "8284"
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 06:55:09 PM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "PresetCombat: Wait 20s until we reach 3 npc dist or var_attacked_npc is 0"
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 06:55:09 PM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "PresetCombat: Wait 1.2s after reaching the npc dist success"
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 06:55:10 PM]: Changed interaction!
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 06:55:13 PM]: KillCallback error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Union object is null or owned by someone else
    at client.nat.stream.Stream.m22(Native Method)
    at client.ec.getNext(Unknown Source)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.NodeDequeIteratorG.next(um:125)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Character.IIIIiiiiIIii(pl:270)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Character.getHealthPercent(pl:415)
    at a.c.a.aUX.A(fj:96)
    at a.c.a.aUX.m(fj:268)
    at perfect.scripting.LoopScript.m(ef:329)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 06:55:13 PM]: KillCounter error: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at a.c.a.aux.A(il:212)
    at a.c.a.aux.m(il:98)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 06:55:14 PM]: KillCounter error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Union object is null or owned by someone else
    at client.jdcK.getDefinition(Unknown Source)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.NPC.getId(lk:112)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.NPC.getDefinition(lk:134)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.NPCS.getAll(dn:39)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.EntityAPI.closest(rk:106)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.EntityAPI.closest(rk:76)
    at perfect.scripting.b.d.COm3.d(oj:515)
    at a.c.a.aux.A(il:19)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 06:55:15 PM]: KillCounter error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Union object is null or owned by someone else
    at client.ec.getNext(Unknown Source)
    at a.c.a.aux.A(il:212)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 06:55:15 PM]: KillCallback error: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at a.c.a.aUX.A(fj:96)
    at a.c.a.aUX.m(fj:268)
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 06:55:15 PM]: "ss_kill_counter" changed to "15"
[INFO][Bot #1][12/11 06:55:16 PM]: Changed interaction!

• Like 1

Apologies, I thought Saving + Loading profiles on mac worked after my last update, since I tested linux and it worked well, and I treated them the same. Apologies. In any case, can you copy/paste any console error logs when trying to save files in mac? Are there any errors? Or does the script just stop? I can't test Mac OS because I don't own a mac computer (too expensive!), but I will be running some tests in any way I can and add an update. For the record, does the file system show up so you can choose where to save/load the profile? What happens when you click 'save profile'? I need more description for bugs otherwise everything will just be needlessly difficult. There is no need to be rude because I am always listening to users. So far I have found out from my testers that saving works (only Save option, not Save as), but I am working on it. EDIT: Looks like OSBot doesn’t allow the file saving window on mac to work. Will be designing a patch for mac users to save and load profiles.

@christoffe9311 you are selecting rock crabs in the gui by accident. Make sure to select 'sand crabs'.  Please try sand crabs and confirm if it works.

@martinc those are mirror mode client errors, have you restarted both clients, use default OSRS launcher only (no other clients otherwise it can be unstable) launch the osrs client first, let it load, login, logout manually, then launch osbot mirror mode, then login manually again, then start the script? The key is to let mirror client load everything first, and clone the osrs client, and use the default osrs client. 

As for adding ranarr/other items to loot window, did you type the exact item name? Are there any errors in the console log? It works perfectly for me and other scripters using my script (I asked a few scripters to run a few tests too).

For paint, what would you like to see on the paint, any ideas? I will add some more. Can't wait for resizable too, should be good for paint. Set-up for crabs, I am still working on getting a video released for the script and all plugins, website too. I know I have mentioned it a lot but it's almost ready guys :D Dark theme is coming with the new updates to OSBot client hopefully :D New dev is working on a new theme for the client.

Prayer flicking is experimental so I gave you a trial, it works well in stealth injection (not mirror unless you lower the reaction timer to 100ms from 1000ms then it's better). Make sure to let the script learn the npc's attack speed so the script can determine when to flick.

Super str pots are already supported for the entire script (plugins too), you can override when to pot, or just carry them in inventory and the script will sip :D

Looting bags are not supported, they are experimental with the experimental GDK plugin, however I am not allowed to say the script supports it, even though I am working on it :D

As for the rest, I have noted down all feedback and will be releasing v233 ASAP :D Thanks guys.

Edited by Czar

Probs for the quick banking fix. Another small thing i found: When trying to walk to the upper level of the slayer tower, the script sometimes keeps going back and forth in the northeast corner of the building. Seems to only be happening when walking, and when the character is running it's fine. Nothing high pressure but would be nice if you could look into it.

Since you were talking about a huge update to the script: If you could add support for getting a new slayer task after completing a task would be very nice ? 

• Like 1

Is there any way that we can get an option to toggle a button to prevent a 20 min logout that would move your mouse randomly? For those looking to do defense pures, or fighting kraken, boxing, etc. It could possibly serve as an anti-ban too? I think your Perfect Magic has an attack NPC option every 20 mins, maybe you can add the code over? Hoping you can look into it? :)@Czar

Edited by martinc
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, chowkebab said:

does the stronghold plugin suppose to work?

my guy stands there and does nothing and log jsut says walking to this coordinate. 

EDIT - also bot seems to spam click a lot on the monster, is this usual?

For me in mirror mode everything works good in s.o.s. no banking problems also.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO