Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Which bank condition did you set? Are you making it go bank when inventory full or no loot or ? I will help, if it's a bug I will add an update asap.

As for safespot/looting, glad to hear it's better :D

As for banking yep it is supported I gave you another trial. Did you set the bank to nearest? or to gnome stronghold nieve bank? I will run some more tests.

Activated trials good luck guys :D

1 minute ago, Czar said:

Which bank condition did you set? Are you making it go bank when inventory full or no loot or ? I will help, if it's a bug I will add an update asap.

As for banking yep it is supported I gave you another trial. Did you set the bank to nearest? or to gnome stronghold nieve bank? I will run some more tests.

i set it to nearest, let me give it another go and see how it goes if i manually set it

i also faced issue on the banking side where it keeps deposit and withdrawing food - i use potato with cheese, i will test with other food as well and see if they work

condition on banking used was out of food only

• Like 1

New Update (v232)

- Fixed banking for layouts that do not have a deposit-blocked item.

EDIT:

Re-wrote banking system in this update. It is now optimized for every banking trip type, from withdrawing jewellery for teleports e.g. glory/wealth/slayer ring etc. to having an empty banking layout and only depositing loot. Major upgrade in this version :D

Update will automatically go live within a few hours, paint will show v232.0 when it's ready.

Edited by Czar

1 hour ago, Czar said:

I set it to banking when inventory is full. I have Falador tele tabs, 2 salmons and the dusty key in my inventory. It tele's then wants to run back to the safe spot. I want to bank at the falador bank.

hi Czar i purchased the script, i think it works in most cases

a few questions

1. chasm of fire - i don't think this is supported right?

2. catacomb of kourend - when it banks "nearest" it goes quite far away instead of the bank upstairs of the statue, it gets stuck also and won't go back to catacomb

are these 2 maps meant to work? or am i doing something wrong

• Like 1

That’s a good idea, I will add chasm of fire asap. As for banking, I will re-assign the nearest bank from kourend catacombs. These two areas are the ones I really wanna make as flawless as possible. Especially brutal black dragon plugin and sand crabs. Zeah focus is my next big target (along with a few other big ideas which are secret currently) :D I am always accepting ideas/suggestions/bugs so please let me know.

I belive I own you a big thanks and a little progress report.

Since I don't have a really good stats I tested it a little in lower level environment.

All the things I wanted to do worked allmost perfect. (Sometimes when I used teleport tab for banking it used tab walked a bit closer to bank and teleported again. Happend only few times tho.

Since there is hundreds of different settings I would like to see a bit more detailed guide how to setup script for different scenarios.

I still want to know how to change the things I see in the paint. Level goals etc.

Trying to get money to buy this in a few days.

I didn't have auto login enabled and got logged out in some point. But here is the picture:

perfect1.png

• Like 1

@CzarI click on load fighter then it detects the sand crabs i don't mess with any of the setting on the perfect fighter GUI because it diverts me to the other GUI for the sand crabs. When i get to the GUi for the sand crabs i select copy inventory, anti pattern mode then start, that's all i press. It loads up drinks a sip of each potion then stands still and does nothing.  These scripts are a real pain the the backside to get working thats two different fighter bots doing the exact same thing. I remember the old school bots all i had to do was copy the java script into a notepad, place it in the scripts file then boom loads or without any issues.

gyazo.png

gyazo2.png

gyazo3.png

Edited by christoffe9311
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO