Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Edgeville men ladder failsafe has already been patched in v200. Sand crabs make sure to enable auto retaliate, otherwise state which settings you enabled so I can assist. ^^ :D 

Rockslug bag of salt has also been fixed in v200, update shouldn't take too long to go live hopefully within 24 hours ^^ :D (note: Scripts update automatically)

3 hours ago, Czar said:

Edgeville men ladder failsafe has already been patched in v200. Sand crabs make sure to enable auto retaliate, otherwise state which settings you enabled so I can assist. ^^ :D 

Rockslug bag of salt has also been fixed in v200, update shouldn't take too long to go live hopefully within 24 hours ^^ :D (note: Scripts update automatically)

I saw you liked my post, but diddnt get a trial =/

Bugging out when i start up, I am f2p, trying to do hill giants. I start the script at GE with my inventory ready, enable all my settings, hit start and it just sits there. forever. Not sure whats wrong or what im doing wrong. Any help?? Also ive tried with diff walking settings and still nothing. Just sits there

Edited by sgt smash

There's a quirk I've noticed in the wording of one of the options. It does the opposite of what it says it does. When you check the box "Eat for loot" your character will make a point of not eating the food left in the inventory, and then goes to the bank. By default, the script makes you eat food to make room for more loot. But when you check the box "Eat for loot", which states that when clicked, it will force your character to eat remaining food to make room for more loot, your character will actually not eat food to make more room. This is actually desirable for me, since I'd rather not waste food, but the wording of the box needs to be changed to reflect the actual function to avoid confusion for new users. It should say something along the lines of "Check this box to not eat food to make room for loot."

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sgt smash said:

Bugging out when i start up, I am f2p, trying to do hill giants. I start the script at GE with my inventory ready, enable all my settings, hit start and it just sits there. forever. Not sure whats wrong or what im doing wrong. Any help?? Also ive tried with diff walking settings and still nothing. Just sits there

Can confirm. Script appears to be broken currently. 

Receive an error after RS Update this morning. Script is being started in Edgeville Bank. Same error occurs when attempting to start it within the Stronghold of Security. The update must have altered the minimal interface. 

INFO][Bot #1][07/20 03:24:22 PM]: initials: perfectstronghold
[INFO][Bot #1][07/20 03:24:22 PM]: Walking to fight pos: [x=2360, y=5242, z=0]
[ERROR][Bot #1][07/20 03:24:23 PM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: client.getMinimapX()I
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.GraphicUtilities.getMinimapScreenCoordinate(dl:818)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.map.Position.isOnMiniMap(ek:957)
    at perfect.scripting.b.b.con.e(lp:662)
    at perfect.scripting.b.b.con.g(lp:254)
    at perfect.scripting.b.b.con.d(lp:306)
    at perfect.scripting.b.b.con.g(lp:451)
    at perfect.scripting.b.b.con.g(lp:54)
    at perfect.scripting.b.b.con.g(lp:529)
    at perfect.scripting.b.b.con.k(lp:475)
    at perfect.scripting.b.b.a.aux.g(ro:6)
    at a.a.a.NUL.g(cj:520)
    at a.auX.h(mg:248)
    at a.auX.onLoop(mg:1153)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(vj:152)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Hi there, first just wanted to say that this is a nice script and I enjoy using it. I just have one little bug to point out - when I use the sand crab plugin and enable the "Move mouse outside screen" option, it never moves the mouse outside the screen. It will eat and just hover in the exact same spot until it has to eat again. If this could be fixed, I'd really appreciate it! Otherwise it is a really nice script :)

Specifics: I'm using the sand crab plugin at the far west spot, set to level 1 on aggressiveness (afk my position) and level 1 on activity level (only attack my crabs - safest). I have anti-pattern disabled and am only using the move mouse outside screen feature

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO