Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

On 23/07/2017 at 2:01 PM, Max4186 said:

Script has a logic bug (e.g. dies while safespotting) or (cannon mode doesn't pickup arrows)
- Safespotting doesn't work at all, you set the safespot and then it'll run out but not run back.
- Normal use, setting the safespot and pressing start.
- (optional) recommendation for the bug, e.g. 'make the script walk back' or something
- Tried client restart? Yes.
- Normal script or a plugin? Normal script.
- Cannon mode.

Also special attacks don't work, script requires updating, not very happy with it for the price.

@Czar Are you looking into the bugs people are posting? I see pages of people just being ignored lmao.

run this script for few days. max 6h a day. ( rock crabs ) and got this suprise today. : Account banned for macroing in OldSchool. Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. 

used proxy socks, vpn, made breaks, did quests, been in a wilderness, Ge, lvled up by myself too. Did other skills, fm, wc, ranged...etc.  : ) 

Edited by yoloman1

2 hours ago, yoloman1 said:

run this script for few days. max 6h a day. ( rock crabs ) and got this suprise today. : Account banned for macroing in OldSchool. Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. 

used proxy socks, vpn, made breaks, did quests, been in a wilderness, Ge, lvled up by myself too. Did other skills, fm, wc, ranged...etc.  : ) 

Rock crabs are high ban. I would never do more than 2 hours a day there (in 30 min increments). Bot smarter.. you did quite a bit smart, but you got greedy with the time. 

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO