Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

2 hours ago, Kaspr said:

Was considering buying this script now. I assume from the above comments that the script isnt working well? Or is it a good purchase at the moment? Thanks

Yes it's good, it's AIO, so it's very flexible most of these problems are related to the plugins, which do extra things outside of fighting monsters (my problem included)

get a trial and see for yourself.

Edited by spodermon1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, boxo said:

does this script support steel dragons? I am currently having quite a few issues with locating the brimhaven steel dragons with this script, which is the main reason i bought it. Also, what is the 3rd web walking feature about?

it support them, you just have to select some options - Like stay away 2 tiles from NPC and like, don't retaliate combat. I would offer you use Search option and look for steel dragons or other things u need. most likely answer is already in this thread.

• Like 1

It works for basic combat, but has bugs when banking. Walks to bank with full look inventory, opens bank, tried to withdraw x food while inventory is still full and loops over and over. Or if inventory empty and banking for pots and food, withdraws x food, x pots, and tries to drink pots while bank window is still open. I didn't catch this till all my accounts were stuck doing this... RIP accounts

@Czar

• Like 1