Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

EDIT: Just checked, the latest update is STILL not live, no idea what's going on, hopefully it will be live within a few hours or so, can't wait until everybody tries the script ohmy.png

For fighting areas I added a way to select fight bounds, but I did have an idea for fight areas, e.g. edgeville hill giants is a large area, so I thought of two features:

- Either find a way to detect spawn points of hill giants, and time them, so you can be the first to get the npc all the time (by looking for longest time since spawn)
or
- Split up the entire area into smaller sub-areas and stick to one area at a time (can even be randomized)

Hmm, as  for the home tile, I made it so:

- If user selects a nearby npc (local npc), the home tile is set on the bot's current tile
or 
- If a user selects an npc which is far away (by typing a name), the home tile will be on the nearest npc's position

e.g. if the user is in GE, but wants to fight hill giants, they will type 'Hill giant' and the home tile will automatically be set in the edgeville hill giant area

If there are any suggestions, you are welcome to post any, atm that method has been good so far, but I am always happy to change ^^ biggrin.png

Anyway, quick update: just got a new account, finished unicows quest and I will be perfecting unicows code now

YomUofJ.png

Czar, Whats the word bird on the developer and the update? Can we expect this to come out over the Weekend? or should we reserve ourselves for a bit? 

I think the update is live, the script is still not released though :( but quick note:

- green dragons and unicows and rock crabs are not in this update yet, I didn't enable the wildy webwalking code yet, but all other npcs should be fine

all users in the last page of this thread have been authed, gl ^^ :D

• Like 1

I think the update is live, the script is still not released though sad.png but quick note:

- green dragons and unicows and rock crabs are not in this update yet, I didn't enable the wildy webwalking code yet, but all other npcs should be fine

all users in the last page of this thread have been authed, gl ^^ biggrin.png

How long have you been authing people for? Was going to check and let you know but my trial seems to have ended.

• Like 1

I think the update is live, the script is still not released though sad.png but quick note:

all users in the last page of this thread have been authed, gl ^^ biggrin.png

Nothing in my script list still. Reactivate?

• Like 1

Just wanted to tell that trial as recieved this time biggrin.png, will go ahead and try it out soon.

But yet the blast furnace seem not to show up, idk why.

Also I seem to get this error

Lfri7j2.png

I tried using magic on the cows in lumbridge, the script doesn't attack the NPC closest to you. rather just runs back and forth and sometimes to random tiles. it spent 2mins just walking around not even attacking.

Edit: started attacking after i refreshed the script. But attacks a cow on the other side of the field, and not the closest one.

Could you make is show magic lvl and xp gained aswell?

Edited by Tevez
  • Like 1

Just started to try this out, is there a save settings? gotta redo everything each time you gotta restart the script.

Also it's moving the mouse off the screen each time it clicks something and it flicks all over the place is

this normal?

Doing dark wizards for a test and it's trying to do many things all at once, loot, attack etc and is just running back n forth.

wait for loot option? and definately something with the mouse is going all over the place like crazy

Edited by qlael50
  • Like 1

I wanted to make the finding of npcs more random so I made it gather all nearby npcs (even some that are far away) and choose randomly, I guess I will make it filter out the 3-4 closest ones and choose. The aim was to increase antiban, but looks like the logic doesn't apply too well to larger npc areas, I will add some updates ASAP ^^ biggrin.png

The mouse does move outside screen for more antiban, I will make it optional though, and yeah there is a save option but OSBot client doesn't allow to save outside the OSBot/Data directory and it blocks saving completely :( I will contact the devs again hopefully I get a solution :/

Added some more trials, good luck everybody smile.png

Edited by Czar

I wanted to make the finding of npcs more random so I made it gather all nearby npcs (even some that are far away) and choose randomly, I guess I will make it filter out the 3-4 closest ones and choose. The aim was to increase antiban, but looks like the logic doesn't apply too well to larger npc areas, I will add some updates ASAP ^^ biggrin.png

The mouse does move outside screen for more antiban, I will make it optional though, and yeah there is a save option but OSBot client doesn't allow to save outside the OSBot/Data directory and it blocks saving completely sad.png I will contact the devs again hopefully I get a solution :/

I like that option but that's not the problem, when you move the mouse off the screen it always flys back to the upper top left corner and goes nuts all the time is weird -.-

atm for me its trying to do like alot of things at once, before it finishes an action itll try to do something else like pick up bones or forgets to loot then mid fight runs back to loot and while its trying to run for loot it rotates the camera and attack someone else across the map lol :)

The mouse does move outside screen for more antiban, I will make it optional though, and yeah there is a save option but OSBot client doesn't allow to save outside the OSBot/Data directory and it blocks saving completely sad.png I will contact the devs again hopefully I get a solution :/

What issue is casuing this?

Lfri7j2.png

Two bugs that I found

For some reason having a amulet of strength in your inventory its bugged. It keeps hovering over it all the time

Watch the video footage here: https://streamable.com/2trs

2nd: When I tried to add bronze axe as loot, I couldnt because it forced me to only chose bronze axe head....

See here:

WNHSHme.png