Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

There are a few safety functions for drinking potions that could be preventing that.

Accounts with <15 hp will not sip any divine potions (including ranging). Otherwise, the bot will only be allowed to sip ranging potions if it sees that you are ranging (either enable ranging mode on the Main tab) or wield a bow/arrow. Maybe you are using a newly released item for ranging which the bot doesn't support yet, tell me what weapon/ammo you have so I can add it to the supported list <3 

Otherwise:

You sure this one is enabled? (Mouse)

rmiJ1YW.png

If so, then what about the ranging part here:

Y6Xu4q4.png

The default value is set to 3 levels apart, maybe try lowering the number to 2?

Tell me which npcs I'll add their locations. Some special ones like wildy etc may not be supported, including revs, or any npc which basically has extra functionality like demonic gorillas etc.

So the way this bot works is: if we start the bot away from npcs (e.g. if we are inside a bank) the bot will search my list of npcs (e.g. chickens in lumbridge) and try to go to the nearest position it finds. If we start the bot near the npc, we can attack anything in our view, and ideally save it as a profile to use later. Then we can start the script from a bank etc.

Okay just found the problem. Seems they changed the name from Dragon dagger (p+) to Dragon dagger(p+), I'll fix for v296.1 today <3 

EDIT:

Submitted small update for v296.1, version will automatically update within a few hours gl guys. Small side note: DDS (Dragon dagger p++) works right now.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ammanizzo said:

im trying to kill bloodvelts in wilderness, and some reason it attacks sometimes/often imps or Pyrefiends. :o tho i didnt add them to list.

Turn on the setting [Don't retaliate to other npcs] and it will not fight them. There is a bot setting for every situation ^^ :D

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO