Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Bot should be up again, lemme know how it goes! If anything, a refresh scripts should do the trick. PM me if you are having any issues I will sort them out.

@luckylett123 Right now there's no support for POH pools or any form of regeneration (e.g. clan wars), however I am working on adding a full tab in the setup window dedicated to everything related to healing after trips. Aside from that rune dragons should be working well, I'll have to double check if the recent 'Digsite pendant (5)' item rename (they added a space before the brackets/number) affected anything. I'll give you a trial for the moment however I would wait for the poh update personally since it'll just cover all bases at that point.

@Zgerstmyer Regarding herb sack & ban: all bots require maintenance and updating, if something goes bad I am always online I will update it. My apologies about this, a recent game update may have messed up the herb sack code. You should have at least stopped the bot if you noticed anything. No need to be rude, I have received nothing but hate/spam/flame posts from you (for months now). You are so, so lucky it was only a 2 day ban, others would've gotten a permanent ban in most cases. With that being said I'll be updating the herb sack code. I do recommend getting a private script, but a little more careful and responsible botting goes a long way.

Also guys I can't wait to release v267.0, still working on a nice list of features/changes for you all :D

Hello Czar,

I have been a user of your script for a year or longer, quited the game for a while and just restarted. When i used your script, i came across a few ''bugs''? i'd love to adress them now.

I had a preset saved, killing monster x. in the preset i enabled spec wep. (dds). but i forgat that i had spec wep enabled and i didnt took it with me. The bot stayed idle for a long time.

When a superior appeared, my account totally ignored it eventhough i had the setting enabled. I havent saved the script logs..

I hope you can try it our yourself so you can see what's going on. (maybe when spec wep isnt in the invy, ignore the setting?).

Kind regards,

• Like 1

On 6/1/2020 at 8:22 PM, Zgerstmyer said:

No, me thinking this script sucks and needs bot sitting wasn't satire lol. With how careful I am, I should not have been banned. It comes down to this script being shitty, but it was my only option because the other 2 fighters are just pathetic. Probably should have got myself a private script. And it wasnt really a main, just an account that I beefed up through botting since i know how to do it right

Could you tell me the best bot time and break time for daily botting? 

Thanks

Should be resolved, re-load clients it will load better now. I think also mirror client has been fixed but I will double check in the scripter dev chat.

As for updates: noted down, cheers guys. I’ll be posting another release tonight, I’ve done a few changes today and yesterday, should be live now. More to come! I have everything written down, even suggestions from last week too which were a bit larger/complex to code, they haven’t been missed!

Demonics: I’ll blast through MM2 slayer requirement tonight while coding the new version. So sorry for the wait. If I lose the demonic gorilla bot race I would be so mad, I’ve always wanted to be the first combat bot with gorilla support.

EDIT: It seems some users are still unable to launch the bot, let me contact staff again. My apologies I’ll get this resolved immediately.

Edited by Czar

23 minutes ago, Czar said:

Should be resolved, re-load clients it will load better now. I think also mirror client has been fixed but I will double check in the scripter dev chat.

As for updates: noted down, cheers guys. I’ll be posting another release tonight, I’ve done a few changes today and yesterday, should be live now. More to come! I have everything written down, even suggestions from last week too which were a bit larger/complex to code, they haven’t been missed!

Demonics: I’ll blast through MM2 slayer requirement tonight while coding the new version. So sorry for the wait. If I lose the demonic gorilla bot race I would be so mad, I’ve always wanted to be the first combat bot with gorilla support.

EDIT: It seems some users are still unable to launch the bot, let me contact staff again. My apologies I’ll get this resolved immediately.

Confirmed, unable to launch the bot.

On 6/3/2020 at 9:40 PM, Czar said:

Bot should be up again, lemme know how it goes! If anything, a refresh scripts should do the trick. PM me if you are having any issues I will sort them out.

@luckylett123 Right now there's no support for POH pools or any form of regeneration (e.g. clan wars), however I am working on adding a full tab in the setup window dedicated to everything related to healing after trips. Aside from that rune dragons should be working well, I'll have to double check if the recent 'Digsite pendant (5)' item rename (they added a space before the brackets/number) affected anything. I'll give you a trial for the moment however I would wait for the poh update personally since it'll just cover all bases at that point.

@Zgerstmyer Regarding herb sack & ban: all bots require maintenance and updating, if something goes bad I am always online I will update it. My apologies about this, a recent game update may have messed up the herb sack code. You should have at least stopped the bot if you noticed anything. No need to be rude, I have received nothing but hate/spam/flame posts from you (for months now). You are so, so lucky it was only a 2 day ban, others would've gotten a permanent ban in most cases. With that being said I'll be updating the herb sack code. I do recommend getting a private script, but a little more careful and responsible botting goes a long way.

Also guys I can't wait to release v267.0, still working on a nice list of features/changes for you all :D

I was just getting really crabby from bot sitting 24/7. i would sooner bot to 50 agility at the gnome stronghold course from 1 without breaks than run this at gargs or anywhere populated without botsitting

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO