Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Will be doing some more updates in response to feedback, keep it coming guys! I will make sure everyone's suggestions/ideas/issues are accounted for. Will be splitting up updates into mini subversions (e.g. 266.4, 266.5) for every small patch I add.

As for trials, activated enjoy, let me know if you run into any issues or have any feedback.

Thanks guys! Keep it up 😃

This script is excellent, although it has one flaw. You can't kill "Baby green dragon" on it as it clashes with the "You must use the green dragon plug in for this" protocol. Could you please remove this limitation so I can kill baby green drags just like any other monster. The scrip recognises the NPC and it can be selected for cmb 

• Like 1

Posted v266.4 a few hours ago, should be automatically live within couple hours max, a few small improvements were made. I have 266.5 coming with more improvements to crabs, cannoning and a few other issues posted via pm's/discord. Green dragon/baby dragon thing was also resolved in this update.

@blessout do you have aio stronghold bot or the individual stronghold ones that were removed from store (czar flesh crawlers/czar ankous/czar minotaurs) etc? Please confirm!

Activated all trials enjoy!

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO