Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

4 hours ago, dmrfc92 said:

Anyone recommend any good plAces to use this? Bought it yesterday and looking for somewhere to accumulate a decent amount of gp

try the moss giants in catacombs of kourend. set up a fight bound with f7 so your character wont move between spots. you can get a mil of ranaar seeds in a few hours if you have decent combat stats

• Like 1

before you go to bed at night set up the bot so it stops after a set time ( i go for about 150 minutes with 85 defence) and youll wake up with a handful of ranaar seeds, ancient shards, and other loot. its really stable at moss giants if you set fight bounds, but dont even consider botting overnight nowadays lol 

not that you could unless you set it to bank but i havent bothered with that

• Like 1

Hi all, can anyone give me some advice. I am using this at ammonite crabs. I am trying to use range but my character will either not attack any of the crabs or it will and when it comes to reset, it will run off and go back to a different location than the one i initially set. Usually someone else is using it so it causes them to ask me to go which obviously if im not by my PC, i wont reply. Can anyone help with the supposed setup?

@adam141 I will help, are you setting an afk tile or just using the default settings (for activity/aggression slider) please confirm. The running is only to reset aggro, it should be returning back to the fight spot you set. Also have you enabled auto-retaliate? If you notice it attacking other people's crabs it's best to use afk (if you already haven't) in a nice 2-3 tile spot, or to either select the option (in aggression slider) to: 'Only fight my crabs'. If you have already tried this and it's not working the way you want it to, please confirm so I can make more changes!

@himmerberg Which spot have you selected (on the map) please confirm, I will try the same settings and add a patch/update for this. Have you also enabled any monsters in the bottom-left tab of the setup window? Please verify so I can help! I will try some random options and find any issues to fix them for the next update.

@Zgerstmyer I have also noticed the minimap walk, when the bot could have easily screen-walked, I will make some changes in the upcoming version, I will also go to Suqahs and do a test run with cannon, did you start the bot and add npcs via nearby, or by typing their name? Please confirm, it makes a huge difference. In any case I will test all combinations and post a new update. Glad to hear the looting works better, I will be adding more improvements as I go along.

I agree, Catacombs of Kourend with looting seeds and ancient shards = EPIC. I have been running a ranging bot (not for slayer) on and off for a few days and it's going super well!

@MrLights I will add some changes to guthan speed - update coming up!

@Jasper072 Which area did you bot? I highly recommend taking lengthy breaks (especially on f2p/stealth) and especially if training in the beginner areas (chickens), the more variation the better, so using the bot to finish off slayer tasks or fighting npcs that aren't super popular has been working super well for me in terms of avoiding bans. My new main is going slowly but surely, trying to get 99 range and def (with shared xp).

Trials - activated enjoy!

Also guys - I'm working hard to get the new update released following feedback (from last few pages of thread, and discord) + including new feature releases, will post more info as soon as it's ready!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

@adam141 I will help, are you setting an afk tile or just using the default settings (for activity/aggression slider) please confirm. The running is only to reset aggro, it should be returning back to the fight spot you set. Also have you enabled auto-retaliate? If you notice it attacking other people's crabs it's best to use afk (if you already haven't) in a nice 2-3 tile spot, or to either select the option (in aggression slider) to: 'Only fight my crabs'. If you have already tried this and it's not working the way you want it to, please confirm so I can make more changes!

@himmerberg Which spot have you selected (on the map) please confirm, I will try the same settings and add a patch/update for this. Have you also enabled any monsters in the bottom-left tab of the setup window? Please verify so I can help! I will try some random options and find any issues to fix them for the next update.

@Zgerstmyer I have also noticed the minimap walk, when the bot could have easily screen-walked, I will make some changes in the upcoming version, I will also go to Suqahs and do a test run with cannon, did you start the bot and add npcs via nearby, or by typing their name? Please confirm, it makes a huge difference. In any case I will test all combinations and post a new update. Glad to hear the looting works better, I will be adding more improvements as I go along.

I agree, Catacombs of Kourend with looting seeds and ancient shards = EPIC. I have been running a ranging bot (not for slayer) on and off for a few days and it's going super well!

@Jasper072 Which area did you bot? I highly recommend taking lengthy breaks (especially on f2p/stealth) and especially if training in the beginner areas (chickens), the more variation the better, so using the bot to finish off slayer tasks or fighting npcs that aren't super popular has been working super well for me in terms of avoiding bans. My new main is going slowly but surely, trying to get 99 range and def (with shared xp).

Also guys - I'm working hard to get the new update released following feedback (from last few pages of thread, and discord) + including new feature releases, will post more info as soon as it's ready!

Noticed that on Abby Demons the bot keeps on clicking on them every time they teleport around you.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Czar said:

Hi @Czar thank you for your reply. I have tested the above, i have tried choosing my tile so it wont move while ranging, but then it wont attack the crabs when they respawn if they dont attack me first. Even when doing melee, it will run away to reset and then if there is another crab on the path back to my spot, it will attack it and not return to my spot. I do have auto-retaliate on. I have already set the aggression tile to 'only fight my crabs' and this is when it will not attack the crabs. I hope that information is sufficient. I appreciate the support, but please let me know if i need to try anything further to test.

• Like 1

I did not do either because im using afk mode. I have a great spot to stand at at both suqahs and kalphites where the cannon will fire like crazy. However, I am not longer using a cannon because i finally reached 85 slayer using your script, which was my goal for that skill.  Will also have 99 strength by the weekend. Now that im at abby demons, I have a fight bound set in the catacombs so it doesnt start fighting someone elses demons in the little area next to me. when a demon teleports me slightly outside of the fight bounds i set, the script will attack a new demon within the fight bounds and then i have two tearing me up, looks kinda weird 

the first time a abby demon teleported me out of the fight bounds the script just finished the kill even though it was out of bounds, and then went for a demon that was in bounds next. that was perfect. its not doing that anymore. if im teleported even one tile out of the fight boundary, itll engage a new one even if the one im fighting has a sliver of health left

• Like 1

Bought the script after the 24h trial, very impressed and worth the money!

Request:

1) always loot clue scrolls option (without adding to loot menu)

2) loot menu populated based on npcs selected which checkbox to select the loot wanted

I’m not sure how widely used the loot features are, but I’ve found I forget something when adding manually.

• Like 2

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO