Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hey Czar,

Thanks for putting so much into keeping this thing updated and bugs fixed as they come.

Just had an instance in a slayer dungeon where my toon, melee no cannon, went to repair someone else's cannon.  This is a tad worrisome, so I'm glad I only really bot when I am there to halfway monitor the game.

I'd be happy to send any info you need, just let me know. 

• Like 1

Great script, but it seems to occasionally have this error come up. It fails to switch attack styles with a sword. I was using the level task. Any way to fix this?

[INFO][Bot #1][04/30 08:53:39 PM]: Attempted to set to strength
[INFO][Bot #1][04/30 08:53:39 PM]: If we can't find the attack style, we will not continue with fighting.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/30 08:53:39 PM]: Switching to strength...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/30 08:53:39 PM]: We are training the incorrect skill (Attack), attempting to change attack styles to (Strength)...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/30 08:53:39 PM]: If we can't find the attack style, we will not continue with fighting.
[INFO][Bot #1][04/30 08:53:39 PM]: We are training the incorrect skill (Attack), attempting to change attack styles to (Strength)...

• Like 1

i love this script and have used it alot so i  just want to throw some ideas and  problems i found

- add a priority system if i add more than one npc i can chose which to attack first when available make it a toggle-able option and the priority list is which npc i added to list first has the higher priority this would help with superiors many times the script ignores them and attack normal npcs

- add the ability to prayer against certain npcs  if i add more than one npc, by clicking their name on the list and choosing use quick prayer again helps against superiors 

- add a looting zone different from the fighting zone or make it toggle-able so you can chose if you need to separate them

- separate teleporting from banking allow the script to just teleport when no food left or task finished

- when using the bones to peaches the script ignores  "only loot in the fighting zone" option and loots bones from everywhere

- magic potions aren't working for me

- when the script returns to the safespot it clicks on the minimap to get closer to the safespot then try to click on the spotspot itself while the bot is running towards it and always misclick and the bot misses the safespot then it clicks on the spotsafe again and when this keep happening always  it's very bot-like if you make a toggle to not use the minimap maybe it would solve it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JulieAkira said:

3rd time I died with this bot.

It's an amazing script and rarely ever gets stuck, but one thing I don't understand is why the hell doesn't it teleport out or leave an area when low on food instead of dying?

Am I doing something wrong or wtf?

Is it bad when it comes to death mate? Not bought it yet but this could be a contributing factor, especially for my Ironman.

Edited by dmrfc92

So this script it pretty good but I've come across a few things.

1.) I was killing chaos druids in Edgeville dungeon and the gate closed there. The script attacked a chaos druid on the other side and walked the long way around instead of opening the gate.

The other things involve green dragons which the front page of this says are "not included" but then the script includes a plugin for them.

2.) While using the Green Dragon plugin at east dragons if your character gets attacked by another dragon it doesn't loot. This means if you are attacked several times you can miss out on loot.

3.) While using games necklace teleport to east dragons the script will use the games necklace, teleport to corporal beast, teleport to edgeville. In edgeville it then banks and withdraws another games necklace.

Ah boys, image.png.79c479c8b68da1035431365649b7bb51.pngI believe it is time to retire this beauty after a 2 day ban, better quit while I'm ahead. I guess it could be made into a Cerb alt lol. 

So thankful for this script, literally never played the account, it's quite nice to only be assigned 1 of 8 slayer tasks at low QP. I believe the SGS spec likely got me flagged in the end, had a couple of occasions where it had been spamming 50 or so clicks to equip it when inventory was full. I guess the simpler the script the better.

Now that the ban has happened and Jagex has taken their action, reckon I will I be okay if I move GP from this account to my main?

33 minutes ago, lkihazzard said:

Ah boys, image.png.79c479c8b68da1035431365649b7bb51.pngI believe it is time to retire this beauty after a 2 day ban, better quit while I'm ahead. I guess it could be made into a Cerb alt lol. 

So thankful for this script, literally never played the account, it's quite nice to only be assigned 1 of 8 slayer tasks at low QP. I believe the SGS spec likely got me flagged in the end, had a couple of occasions where it had been spamming 50 or so clicks to equip it when inventory was full. I guess the simpler the script the better.

Now that the ban has happened and Jagex has taken their action, reckon I will I be okay if I move GP from this account to my main?

Thats amazing bro.

Yea i think your fine they wont flag that unless its like 5b+

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, lkihazzard said:

same here 2 day ban on the 28th and which slayer master do you use?

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO