Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

2 hours ago, lkihazzard said:

I was on 30th. I use Konar/Nieve, all the monsters you can get with barely any QPs anyway. Was your account similar/with SGS too?

im still only 80 slayer but yes i was using sara sword and sgs both 2 handed so the bot never got stuck but sometimes the bot sgs specs and doesnt re equip the sara sword

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lkihazzard said:

Ah boys, image.png.79c479c8b68da1035431365649b7bb51.pngI believe it is time to retire this beauty after a 2 day ban, better quit while I'm ahead. I guess it could be made into a Cerb alt lol. 

So thankful for this script, literally never played the account, it's quite nice to only be assigned 1 of 8 slayer tasks at low QP. I believe the SGS spec likely got me flagged in the end, had a couple of occasions where it had been spamming 50 or so clicks to equip it when inventory was full. I guess the simpler the script the better.

Now that the ban has happened and Jagex has taken their action, reckon I will I be okay if I move GP from this account to my main?

Did you use mirror mode?

3 hours ago, Fenzer said:

Did it make good money or just for slayer levels?

Mediocre money, but each slay monster you unlock at 70/75/80/85 are about 500k ph. I kept thinking I would stop and farm some GP but I felt I could have made 99 and convert into a main somehow! I think I ended with close to 120m but could have farmed so much more.

2 minutes ago, dmrfc92 said:

Did you use mirror mode?

Nah just reg client on University VPN

New Update (v266.0)

- Updated herb sack, now supports both opened and closed herb sack
-- With closed herb sack it will fill it up each time it loots a herb (and if there's room!)
- Superior slayer monsters improved, also features a 15-second timeout for stability purposes
- World hop functions now apply to Cannon fighting too, all conditions are fully working with cannon
- Added a handler for clearing up junk if we don't have room to pick-up our cannon
- Added support for magic potions
- Added more weapon types to the Attack Style switcher (maces too!)
- Fixed an issue with looting, including stackable items (no longer leaves certain items on the ground)
- Fixed an issue with profit calculator and stackable items

- Updated speed for equipping/de-equipping barrows armour
- Repair cannon code is now more accurate within ~1 tile now, no longer repairs others' cannons by accident
- Added fail-safe to open the gate before attacking Chaos druids in Edgeville dungeon (wildy)
- Added fail-safe for walking to safespot tile, should be misclicking less frequently
- Fixed an issue that caused all crab plugins to move around too much when looting
- Fixed an issue with GDK regarding teleports, bot will know more accurately determine what to do next
- Fixed an issue with GDK regarding looting and being attacked immediately thereafter
- Added delay for tele-grabbing so it doesn't operate too quickly
- Added a major update to the way Crabs are handled (all crabs)
- Fixed issue regarding combat: also no longer attacks other people's crabs if not instructed to do so (aggression level 4)

- Fixed Webwalking for crabs, no longer gets stuck trying to walk to refresh aggro
- Brass key/hill giants entrance improved

This is just part 1 of the update, next one is already being worked on as we speak, I have saved every single feedback/suggestion/concern from Discord/pm's/thread and will be doing another update for v267.0 with more exciting updates.

Update will automatically go live within a few hours, rest assured I haven't missed any feedback, they are either in this version or the next, some had to be added to the next due to the amount of code changes necessary.

So sorry that this update doesn't include Demonic gorillas, I will be posting a sneak peak/preview of Demonics ASAP :D

Next update will also include an improved spec handler for re-equipping gear, as mentioned in the above posts

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 3

Update looks good. There were noticeable improvements on green drags. However there are still some issues. This is all at East Dragons.

1.) The bot will be killing green dragons in the northern part. It will finish a dragon and get attacked by another. Without looting it spam click south, then to the dragon, then south, dragon, repeat. It does usually fix itself after 4 or 5 times running south on the same dragon.

2.) Looting is much improved but still not great. Quite often it will still not loot before the loot appears on the ground to everyone. I am have not noticed any trends as to what causes this to happen.

• Like 1

is there a way to disable plug-ins like stronghold of security? I am trying to set up  a profile to safe spot a certain spot, which would be possible with the normal GUI but whenever I open it and target a stronghold mob it asks for the stronghold gui. The stronghold plug in cant safespot well from what I have seen, so is there a way to temporarily disable it so I can normally use this in stronghold w/o banking.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cris m said:

How do you guys not get banned? I ran this yesterday for about 4 hours for the first time, with banking and random logoff breaks and I got perma banned I was even there for the first 2 hours.

And you are 100% sure you didn't run any other scripts? Because I've been using this loads and only get banned when I overdo it (botting too long, bad breaks or a way too common place for too long).

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO