Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

9 hours ago, Skux Deluxe said:

Trying to Launch either Sand Crab or Rock Crab plugin causes it to freeze i cannot open/click anything and the bot run time counts up to 4 then resets

not in mirror mode

As previous replies indicate, the crabs plugins are not working currently. Czar is working on it -- thankfully the rest of the script (I.e., not these crab plugins) is working fine. 

• Like 1

Friday afternoon got permabanned on two accounts: One was botted for <4hrs a day around one month, not everyday. Other was botted for a total of ~10hrs over 2 weeks. Neither was member, but the first acct had 2 factor authentication and ~5days left on bond. Perfect Fighter was the only bot i used for both accounts. First was banned after trying to use sand crab plugin. Second was banned using Stronghold plugin at lvl27 Minotaurs.

Just an FYI and caution.

Pushed update v253.4, update will automatically go live within 24 hours. Good luck guys, apologies for the delay. Also, all crabs setups will now launch, special thanks to @Triovani for the help. I am working on another update for improving ammonite crabs too. Expect another update shortly ^^ :D 

Also, upcoming update will also feature improvements to AFK mode across all crab plugins.

Also awesome to see the 99, congrats - added progress report to main thread gallery good job :D Keep the results coming guys ^^ :D

Activated all trials, good luck guys, also yep mirror mode is supported, gave you a trial also ^^ :D Happy botting guys :) 

As for bans, combat scripts are especially good if you bot in low-population areas; also note that some areas which used to be popular are no longer popular e.g. rock crabs, so if you have the choice, try rock crabs over sand crabs since they are less popular nowadays. Stronghold is also a popular botting area, if you must bot there I highly recommend keeping it short, maybe 1-2 hours a day max over there. I will be making a video on the best practices on preventing bans using specifically combat scripts, stay tuned for that one too guys ^^ :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1
  • Heart 2

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Pushed update v253.4, update will automatically go live within 24 hours. Good luck guys, apologies for the delay. Also, all crabs setups will now launch, special thanks to @Triovani for the help. I am working on another update for improving ammonite crabs too. Expect another update shortly ^^ :D 

Also, upcoming update will also feature improvements to AFK mode across all crab plugins.

Also awesome to see the 99, congrats - added progress report to main thread gallery good job :D Keep the results coming guys ^^ :D

Activated all trials, good luck guys, also yep mirror mode is supported, gave you a trial also ^^ :D Happy botting guys :) 

As for bans, combat scripts are especially good if you bot in low-population areas; also note that some areas which used to be popular are no longer popular e.g. rock crabs, so if you have the choice, try rock crabs over sand crabs since they are less popular nowadays. Stronghold is also a popular botting area, if you must bot there I highly recommend keeping it short, maybe 1-2 hours a day max over there. I will be making a video on the best practices on preventing bans using specifically combat scripts, stay tuned for that one too guys ^^ :D

Thanks for your work in fixing all of this :) looking forward to the video. 

• Like 1

On 12/13/2019 at 10:37 AM, Czar said:

How do i access the script update? does it happen automatically or do i have to do something? still says im on 252.4

Thanks

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO