Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

WHen doing sand crabs in zeah the script gets stuck then there is no more crabs that argo. Bot goes away but then gets stuck and dose not return.

Running on mirror mode

"worldhop_sequence" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][11/28 12:14:13 em]: Command (worldhop_sequence) changed from (0) to (0)
[INFO][Bot #1][11/28 12:14:13 em]: Exception in script thread 2: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at b.c.b.b.prn.G(yc:40)
    at b.c.b.nUL.g(zc:617)
    at a.pRn.L(sw:868)
    at a.pRn.onLoop(sw:1629)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(qk:162)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

• Like 2

Sand crab update is now live, will do another improvement update for the Zeah sand crabs, especially in Twisted League mode. :D

Also a few extra changes and improvements coming, will post the full changelog momentarily. :D 

Good luck on trials, and thanks everyone for posting feedback and constructive criticism, really appreciate it ^^ :D

EDIT:

Posted update v252.2, update will automatically go live within a few hours, good luck guys ^^ :D 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 2:13 PM, FoxBright said:

yo at the Ammonite Crabs this bot used to be fucking AWESOME, I don't know what happened but now it randomly stops or will half ass work. REALLY SUCKS, wish this script could get more attention from its dev as it was definitely worth the money a few months back. 

I think they're doing great tbh. Just a few kinks to work out. They might be really busy.

Edited by mariokiller64

There are a few bugs as well to the save profile.
Every time you end the script, it saves, which is fine, but it saved over my profile with everything cleared out and I had to redo it.
The "Ignore loot further than # tiles away" is always checked even if you load the profile.
Enable deathwalk mode is always disabled in the armor tab even if you load the profile or not.
Not sure if it had something to do with world hop, but I had errors come up *I didn't save it* similar to Pigfarmer's errors up above ^^, but I was just fighting cows.

Edited by mariokiller64

12 hours ago, caketeaparty said:

@Czar Two questions: How well does the custom NPC feature work, like can I have it fight and loot an NPC pretty much anywhere with just the name (it's okay if it gets stuck sometimes)? And has it worked well with Mirror recently? :)

yes, you set up the area you want to fight in/loot in, can set a safespot tile. When setting up, it searches for nearby npc's can enter yourself if not auto picking itup. select loot to pick up. idk what all else been a min since I botted just came back but is good script just needs a few plugin updates

• Like 1

- Which exact tile does the script get stuck on? (exact tile, not 'near the draynor village') ANY tile on crabclaw isle (northwest and southeast options).
- Plugin or normal script? Sandcrab plugins
- Did you try all 3 walking options? Yes

Specifically I can't get it to work with "AFK my spot" and the my crabs only option (I haven't tried other options bc that'd be unrealistic) . It doesn't walk away to reset, and just afks there. 

My specific setup: (All 3 walking modes tried). AFK my spot, attack only my crabs, I've tried food and no food (with food in inventory), anti-pattern both on and off (speaking of which, why is there an anti-pattern in 2 different tabs? Are they different?), move mouse off screen on and off. Tried with camera zoomed out and at default, etc. Both the southeast and northwest crabclaw isle options do this. Am I doing something wrong? 

EDIT: I just saw you posted Friday that you're currently working on the fix. No rush, thanks for your hard work as always Czar!

Edited by Jacksonpm23
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO