Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hmm maybe the move mouse outside screen option is interfering with the attacking code, I will take a look and add another update.

Stop conditions - I will make sure they are saved in profiles, some may be a bit tricky to do but I will add them all.

Trials - activated good luck guys.

Refund request - looks like you got banned; you need to make sure you bot correctly, there are literally employees hired to detect bots alongside their bot detection code, be a bit smarter and more responsible please!

Magic spells are majorly improved following the latest update I posted, please let me know how it goes. Same goes for hopping and a few other aforementioned changes in my last post. Latest update version will be v251.1 and up.

19 minutes ago, KookinCam said:

Czar, I own 6 of your scripts.. I'm having a hard time starting any of them today. 

I press play on the client, select any of your scripts and nothing happens from there.

Thanks

14 minutes ago, detlefpanis said:

doesn't start?

8 minutes ago, Zemmer said:

I have the same issue here.. When i'm pressing start PErfect Fighter, nothing happens.

@Czar is currently away but I believe I fixed it for now, is it starting?

• Like 1

Working again but just showing deposit all/empty conflicts. Not sure if thats something to worry about.

Banned. Moderately botted. 2 hours max a day. Also played moderately as well.

Edit: Also only botted for 4 to 5 days. First actual week of botting. Prior was legit. Only used this script. Botted during my regular playing hours as well. 

Edited by returningnewbie
More info.
  • Like 1

On 9/9/2019 at 3:31 AM, returningnewbie said:

Working again but just showing deposit all/empty conflicts. Not sure if thats something to worry about.

Banned. Moderately botted. 2 hours max a day. Also played moderately as well.

Edit: Also only botted for 4 to 5 days. First actual week of botting. Prior was legit. Only used this script. Botted during my regular playing hours as well. 

Had the same result before using mirror mode myself... I tried to use just this script. but also just other scripts and allways got banned in two weeks :/ This script works great with mirror mode though! currently near 1800 tot (and 80 slayer, 95% from this script)
You should try it :) 

All love Czar <3 

Can confirm that the script is back to normal again after the recent update, happy botting guys :D

As for alching, will add a patch so it doesn't attempt to alch again, should be included in the next update :D

@Triovani thank you for the kind words friend, also I haven't forgotten; I will try to get superior slayer monsters 100% flawless for you ASAP :D

@returningnewbie can you post your banking/inventory loadout please so I can help :D Make sure that the bank has jewellery (if using any), and teleports are not in multiples (only amount set to 1)

@Token thanks for the post, really appreciate your help, and many more thanks for getting the SDN problem resolved :D

• Boge 1
  • Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO