Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

- Tried client restart? Yes
- Normal script or a plugin? Normal Script
- Which exact setup options are enabled? Afk mode, cannon mode, etc etc. Deathwalk Back from Lumbridge to Over the Bridge to Kill Goblins, using progressive leveling.

All 3 walking modes tried. Mode 1 goes to lummy castle bank and stands there. Option 2 and 3 do nothing

@Czar any help would be appreciated

Edited by Wishy
  • Like 1

Hello just a few quick questions (I'm currently using the trial)
How do I save the settings? Especially the loot settings as I have to keep redoing everything everytime I stop the script (macbook).

Is prayer flicking working? For me it just activated prayer and didn't do anything after that and the prayer just ran out, is there another setting that might interfere with prayer flicker setting?

If I click on f6 to use tile as a safespot, how do I turn it off again? clicking f6 again does not work.

I also had an error at the bank it kept having a loop saying item already available or something, I'll edit the error log into this post if it happens again. Also is there a way to reopen settings and edit it without having to close the script and re-open? (not sure if this is limited by the client)

In slayer tower ground floor NW corner it keeps going back and forth sometimes trying to get to 1st floor

safespotting isn't really working for me, in karamja lesser demons it just messes up. Also if I am already there it still uses glory to teleport to karamja and wears the glory instead of my amulet

Also on NMZ it is not clicking the rockcake

Edited by BayatM
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, BayatM said:

Hello just a few quick questions (I'm currently using the trial)
How do I save the settings? Especially the loot settings as I have to keep redoing everything everytime I stop the script (macbook).

Is prayer flicking working? For me it just activated prayer and didn't do anything after that and the prayer just ran out, is there another setting that might interfere with prayer flicker setting?

If I click on f6 to use tile as a safespot, how do I turn it off again? clicking f6 again does not work.

I also had an error at the bank it kept having a loop saying item already available or something, I'll edit the error log into this post if it happens again. Also is there a way to reopen settings and edit it without having to close the script and re-open? (not sure if this is limited by the client)

In slayer tower ground floor NW corner it keeps going back and forth sometimes trying to get to 1st floor

safespotting isn't really working for me, in karamja lesser demons it just messes up. Also if I am already there it still uses glory to teleport to karamja and wears the glory instead of my amulet

Also on NMZ it is not clicking the rockcake

how u use the safespot tile F6 isnt working for me? or how to setup?

Mac saving/loading is bugged by the OSBot client, I got it to work without OSBot client (using the same code) but when I use OSBot's API it bugs out. I have informed the devs and it will hopefully be fixed very soon :D

For setting a safespot: walk to your chosen safespot tile and hit F6.
For clearing/removing a safespot: hit F9 key (in the new update)

If you have any safespot related bugs, please mention exactly what happened and how to make it happen, and what you would like changed. Each safespot tile, npc, fighter profile combination leads to a different situation. So many variables at play.

For goblins, I will run some more tests for progressive mode.

For Slayer Tower, I will add more improvements to the walking pathways.

Prayer flicking: Let the script get attacked to time the npc's attack speed, then the script will learn the attack time and continue prayer flicking

As for banking and looping: please provide console logs! Would be really useful.

NMZ rock cake: Will test and update.

World hop: will add more expansion/improvements ASAP.

Item Ids showing runefest shield instead of lobster - using proxies? I will try and see what the issue is. It loads for me, will test on other computers.

Kourend dungeon - basic support only, banks manually via walking so far. Brutal drags supported but requires more testing, couldn't test since they added the new slayer requirement. :(

Gargoyles/shortcut: Cannot get the script to use the shortcut, are you sure? Please confirm how to make the script walk there, you said it's using the shortcut but for me it's not using. The problem is that you don't want the script to use the shortcut? I don't understand. I tried standing and walking near both shortcuts on floor 2, script just continues normally perfectly fine.

A few hotfixes and a major version update is pending development, I need to get it right. Am currently re-designing some code to be more stable, then I will be pushing the final update log.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Just a little confused and I want to make sure I am doing the rock crabs right, so this bot should state I need to open another plug in right? I did this and I just want to make sure this is definatly one of czar's apps and not just another script the program selected at random from the script list - thank you!

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO