Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

On 12/18/2018 at 9:32 PM, Pho To Go said:

Why does my character stop attacking within using the bot for about 5-10mins at Yaks. I'm training range and using Darts/Knives as my weapon, is something wrong with using Darts/Knives??? Or am I just not setting up the bot right? Please look into this and help.

2 hours ago, Pho To Go said:

I think this script isn't working properly. It keeps stopping after running it for 5-10mins. Please look into it.

I've been using darts on an alt with success. I would first look at the initial settings. I.e do you have ranging mode selected? Check to see if you have a fight zone selected as well. 9 time out of 10 these errors are within setting selections of the user. I typically start by selecting the bare minimum required to run what I'm trying to do. (I.e. If I am doing blue drags and its not working don't select loot, bank, etc just setup the bot bare minimum to kill the blue drag. and then add on settings from there to see what triggers the fault. 

Also only way Czar would be able to help is if you post the log if you are getting an error. 

Edited by bobbdylann
  • Like 2

Thanks for the help. I also found out what the problem was. I was trying to use Guthans as my healing option that's why. So I guess the script doesn't support ranging and using Guthans as a healing option. I don't know why but if you do find anything else on my situation then please feel free to let me know. And again thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

• Like 2

@CzarI think I've figured out the issue with saving profiles on MAC. Osbot blocks the permissions of any other dir than /osbot/data.  

https://pastebin.com/gEdWdYXy

In the log provided, I see that the script is trying to read /users/<username>/osbot which. of course won't work as osbot locks the permissions to only allow read/write access to the data folder. I think you might need to force the swing interface to default to the path gathered from getDirectoryData(), if this is not the issue, I hope the log provided some information on what the issue could be! :)

Edited by Protoprize
  • Like 1

Running into an issue where I am unable to add any loot or banking items to the lists. I click add then enter the item I want and how many (lobsters, 18) and when I click finish nothing happens. I tried to add the Lobsters from the grab inventory function and the Lobster icon appeared in the banking list, but it said it was called "Runefest shield" so idk whats going on there lol.

ty for all your hard work on the scripts and happy holidays!

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO