Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

@Czar

Hi, I am new to the client and I wanted to ask some questions real quick before switching over from my old client.

I wanted to know if I would be able to make the fighter prioritize looting existing items on the ground over fighting the mob it is currently attacking?

Is the script able to fight dragons apart from green dragons?

I know that the cannon part is in beta currently, but does it pick up the cannon when it has a full inv or does it leave it and repair it when needed? If it does pick it up does it account for the inv space needed to pick it up?

• Like 1

Just bought the script, haven't had much time to mess around with it yet and try and improve it because I'm going to bed but so far I am having a few issues.

So the first issue that I was having was the tile selector, when selecting an area it would lag a lot when selecting a large area. 

After getting an area that I felt would be good there was no ability to modify it in an easy way to add a few more tiles. It would be nice if you were able to add onto your selection so you don't have to go and drag a giant box again. It would also be nice if you could add single tiles attached to your main tile box to get those weirder shaped locations.

The next issue that I had was that it didn't save my tile selection, not sure if I did something wrong. Will try again in the morning.

When running the script it was attacking a mob and just ran away from a mob to go attack another mob that had just spawned.

There was another issue that I had where every few seconds it would have a really bad lag spike for a a little over a second and that had me worried because it would not be able to properly react for prayers or eat food if something was to happen.

Edited by GenericPurple
Added more info
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Justsomeuser said:

@Czar

Hi, I am new to the client and I wanted to ask some questions real quick before switching over from my old client.

I wanted to know if I would be able to make the fighter prioritize looting existing items on the ground over fighting the mob it is currently attacking?

Is the script able to fight dragons apart from green dragons?

I know that the cannon part is in beta currently, but does it pick up the cannon when it has a full inv or does it leave it and repair it when needed? If it does pick it up does it account for the inv space needed to pick it up?

Script does pick up items while fighting and it can fight pretty much any normal monster

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Generic said:

Just bought the script, haven't had much time to mess around with it yet and try and improve it because I'm going to bed but so far I am having a few issues.

So the first issue that I was having was the tile selector, when selecting an area it would lag a lot when selecting a large area. 

After getting an area that I felt would be good there was no ability to modify it in an easy way to add a few more tiles. It would be nice if you were able to add onto your selection so you don't have to go and drag a giant box again. It would also be nice if you could add single tiles attached to your main tile box to get those weirder shaped locations.

The next issue that I had was that it didn't save my tile selection, not sure if I did something wrong. Will try again in the morning.

When running the script it was attacking a mob and just ran away from a mob to go attack another mob that had just spawned.

There was another issue that I had where every few seconds it would have a really bad lag spike for a a little over a second and that had me worried because it would not be able to properly react for prayers or eat food if something was to happen.

Alright, so I have had some time to mess around with it. I'm still having some issues and have solved some.

Still having issues with the tile selector, when selecting a large area it lags a lot. If I save the script it does not save the fight bounds that I had set.

I haven't seen it just randomly run away from a mob yet to go attack another mob but now it starts to run back and forth between 2 points while waiting for a mob to spawn and that seems way too suspicious. (It seems that I was able to solve the running back and forth issue by setting up the fight bounds after starting the bot)

The lag issue has been solved, seemed that was fixed with a client restart.

Edit:

The script doesn't save your armor settings

It won't use the teleport tab to bank, it tried to run back to the agility shortcut it used to get into the area but didn't actually take it, just got stuck standing against the wall.

Mouse speed/reaction time is absolutely ridiculous and no way to change it.

Edited by Generic
  • Like 1

it tries a lot to attack npc's that are being splashed

Unfortunately couldnt get the log info for this one but i was using runes to tele to bank and it ran out of runes to tele so it sat in bank opening then closing and running away a bit then running back 

Edit: can you add steel arrows to loot list for stronghold plugin floor 2 ?

Edited by superdope
  • Like 1

Script has a logic bug (e.g. dies while safespotting) or (cannon mode doesn't pickup arrows)
- What is the bug
- How did you make the bug happen
- (optional) recommendation for the bug, e.g. 'make the script walk back' or something
- Tried client restart?
- Normal script or a plugin?
- Which exact setup options are enabled? Afk mode, cannon mode, etc etc.

Bug #1

Bug: Paint disappears if you move the client from one monitor to the other

How did you make that happen: Moved the client from one monitor to the other.

Restart: Yes

Normal or plugin: Normal

Bug #2

Bug: Script doesn't keep track of gp earned, once the script eats food to loot an item it stops calculating the gp value of the items until the script banks, after banking the script calculates items again up until the point that it eats food for inv space.

Bug #3

The client fails to use the teleport tab and gets stuck attempting to go through the shortcut that it came into the fight zone from but it clicks on the wrong side of the shortcut so it just sits there clicking.

https://i.imgur.com/XMeQBAF.pngXMeQBAF.png

@Czar

Edited by Generic
Fixed first bug report, added 2 more.
  • Like 1

@guywithlsd use the F12 key for breaks tile, sorry about this. I entered the wrong hotkey in the paint, it should say F12. I will make this the universal hotkey for breaks across all plugins

As for hop if player crash, I will make it so if you are standing near your chosen spot and you haven't attacked in at least 2 minutes, the script will hop. Update coming up. Please note it is experimental, because features that involve other players are unpredictable, if a player finds out how to make you hop they can exploit it somehow and I don't want to risk any bans. Next update coming up :D

As for canifis banking, the script will bank if there is no potions AND no food, so both of them must run out, then it will go bank. I am in the process of doing a re-write for bank triggers using my new thiever layout, it lets you combine and make custom banking triggers, however please use no food or no potions, not both. It will work much better. Confirm if you have tried it and it still doesn't work, I will test again

As for combat magic, you must have a spell selected in auto casting, then you can use magic. There is no support for individually selecting spells just yet, hopefully soon. I will be adding this to the to-do list and pumping the version out within the next 2-3 versions depending on how fast I can get all the spells down ^^ :D

As for goal level, screenshot your task levels and goals I will debug ASAP.

As for cannon not working, did you keep cannon in inventory, then set cannon tile, then start the script in that exact order? It should work after that. If not, try using stealth injection and seeing if there's a difference please.

Ammonite crabs aren't supported just yet I will be adding these as a separate plugin in the near future.

@qritique Post your bank settings, which items you are withdrawing and depositing/blocking, I will help ASAP.

@italicmogul Hmm did you try setting keyboard input to: on, in the client? It should work, please confirm.

@Generic PM me which fight area is being used for the teleport tab banking part, I will test it and debug. There must be a reason that the script thinks it already teleported, maybe the fight area is really close to bank? Or please confirm. 

For Multiple monitors and paint disappearing I will need a console log report, if anybody has multiple monitors and this happens, please copy and paste the console log errors I will make some paint changes ASAP :D

F6 for safespot is working, hmm did you try enabling keyboard input in the osbot client? It will set your tile as the safespot tile.

Paint profit calculator needs a major re-write, it still accounts for equipment switches and is not calibrated for all items. I will be making some changes ASAP to this, just had to get some other things out of the way first ^^ :D

Save options for armor in gui coming up, along with a new option to save your fight tile bounds when the script stops ^^ :D

Cannoning - so far it's beta so there's no real cannoning trips supported, the script will not pickup cannon to go for bank yet but I will be adding it in the future.

Prioritizing looting items over other items only works with bones and items, not items vs items yet (comparing items with value), although I am open to adding this in the next updates.

Green dragons are pending a major re-write, just need a reliable beta tester with me and I will get it flawless in no time, so far development is slowly but surely improving.

I will try and add more personalized support for creating fighting bounds (allowing more unique shapes to be formed) by using the SHIFT modifier key and adding extra squares to the current fight bounds, however it will be a difficult task. I must say this update will take longer than usual I suspect it will take 2 versions to get this out.

7 minutes ago, Czar said:

@Generic PM me which fight area is being used for the teleport tab banking part, I will test it and debug. There must be a reason that the script thinks it already teleported, maybe the fight area is really close to bank? Or please confirm. 

For Multiple monitors and paint disappearing I will need a console log report, if anybody has multiple monitors and this happens, please copy and paste the console log errors I will make some paint changes ASAP :D

F6 for safespot is working, hmm did you try enabling keyboard input in the osbot client? It will set your tile as the safespot tile.

Paint profit calculator needs a major re-write, it still accounts for equipment switches and is not calibrated for all items. I will be making some changes ASAP to this, just had to get some other things out of the way first ^^ :D

Save options for armor in gui coming up, along with a new option to save your fight tile bounds when the script stops ^^ :D

Cannoning - so far it's beta so there's no real cannoning trips supported, the script will not pickup cannon to go for bank yet but I will be adding it in the future.

Prioritizing looting items over other items only works with bones and items, not items vs items yet (comparing items with value), although I am open to adding this in the next updates.

Green dragons are pending a major re-write, just need a reliable beta tester with me and I will get it flawless in no time, so far development is slowly but surely improving.

I will try and add more personalized support for creating fighting bounds (allowing more unique shapes to be formed) by using the SHIFT modifier key and adding extra squares to the current fight bounds, however it will be a difficult task. I must say this update will take longer than usual I suspect it will take 2 versions to get this out.

Fight area that it was happening in was blue dragons near Falador, I can't test anymore cause main was just banned :( 

I don't remember saying something about safe spots, can't remember, too tired.

7 hours ago, Czar said:

@guywithlsd use the F12 key for breaks tile, sorry about this. I entered the wrong hotkey in the paint, it should say F12. I will make this the universal hotkey for breaks across all plugins

As for hop if player crash, I will make it so if you are standing near your chosen spot and you haven't attacked in at least 2 minutes, the script will hop. Update coming up. Please note it is experimental, because features that involve other players are unpredictable, if a player finds out how to make you hop they can exploit it somehow and I don't want to risk any bans. Next update coming up :D

As for canifis banking, the script will bank if there is no potions AND no food, so both of them must run out, then it will go bank. I am in the process of doing a re-write for bank triggers using my new thiever layout, it lets you combine and make custom banking triggers, however please use no food or no potions, not both. It will work much better. Confirm if you have tried it and it still doesn't work, I will test again

F12 Does not activate anything and bot does not go to those tiles, i tried all of those hot keys and crab plugin always goes to bank to break.

For hop if player-crashed - don't do 2 mins, thats terribly long. In that time you will get 100% reported. Make the bot hop instantly if someone is in your spot, and do that until empty spot is found. I mean, sure, someone could try to "troll" your bot and hop into your world to force bot hop - but what the point? and for how long such a retard could "exploit" that bot? he would get bored under few mins. 

Well maybe not instant hop, but like 10 sec's trigger or smth around that.

and ill try canifis again.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO