Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

@Czar

Something happened today that the bot isn´t working anymore with the same settings I always use. 

It doesn´t recognize the NPCs around. Also, the interface in the screen shows for like a minute or so, but while I´m putting up the settings it goes off again, then I press start bot and nothing happens.

Edited by rshonest

guthans mode just equips guthans and then the script does nothing now? Dude, if the feature isn't working and you don't know how to fix it just remove it instead of giving this false hope :/:/:/:/ 

logger is just getting spammed with added event guthans healing... is it not possible to just have guthans heal when you go to a certain hp%???????????

When equipping guthans it just stands there doing nothing. If it takes 1 damage, yes 1 damage guthans gets pulled out?! and when guthans is out it doesn't do anything and the monsters are not aggressive...

Edited by Ginkod
  • Like 1

REPOSTING BUGS!

TLDR;

When using any plugin and when you choose the option "Move cursor out of screen" doesn't work so im actually afraid of if anti-pattern works too or maybe not??

And please make cannon available in plugins ;) I wanna train range while sandcrabbing melee ;)

Please Fix the bug this is so important btw.. @Czar

Needs an option to just rely on auto-retaliate; for example in NMZ it will physically click the next monster when it's way simpler to just let it AFK and retaliate, seems very bot-like. Also, safespot mode still doesn't work, it often will range a monster run back a bit but not all the way to the safespot tile and will die

• Like 2

9 hours ago, xnefoo said:

@Czar has prayer flicking been fixed? Because it's not working for me right now. All it does is turn my quick prayers on then nothing else happens.

It worked for me. Quick prayer can only be used for defence. It flicks when the enemy attacks you. Worked for me at Varrock Guards.

Also tried at Ice trolls, thats some hardcore stuff with 4 trolls on you. It does flick there, but there is no point cause one of those 4 trolls will hit through.

Edited by symbol
  • Like 1

Hey man, just bought the script a few hours ago, love it but there needs to be a couple fixes.

1.After a monster is attacked the mouse will idle until it is killed, there should be a random chance of it doing some sort of action while waiting.

2.EVERYTIME run hits '30' the bot selects you to run, on EXACTLY '30'. Sorry for the caps but can you RNG this a little? <3

3. While fighting a creature the bot will click a fixed tile on the minimap (mines usually bottom left), after a second it will click the creature you're fighting again.

4. Camera rotation speed seems fixed (never uses mouse wheel drag).

5. Never checks stats, most humans hover stats quite frequently due to going insane on the grind.

Anyway I admire your coding, hope to see a couple implemented. 

Edited by blokus
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO