Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

You gotta say which options man I can't read people's minds, if you have a bug PLEASE use the bug report template at the end of the thread. I recently added a gdk update for banking to make sure it closes bank before teleporting but it seems some users have issues after the first trip. I will make some changes ASAP :D

Please note guys the script works but there are many options which can make the script's behavior unpredictable which means you gotta let me know which options you enabled for any bug that happens so I can use the same options, identify the bug and fix it ASAP, I am here to add updates and help users :D

As for looping banking stage (keeps withdrawing items when inventory full) please use bug report template I need to know how to reproduce the bug (which bank items, which teleport options to fight/bank tile) etc. This is an easy issue to fix (1 hour tops) but it will take forever to find the bug with the exact problem.

As for guthans, fixed - eating action event will no longer be activated while guthans option is enabled :) 

As for sand crabs and banking, option should be there in the aforementioned update :D 

Steel dragons are supported currently, if it doesn't work it may be due to setup configuration error, which gui options? Will assist or fix any bugs ASAP if applicable

As for owner not replying, I am replying, that is your only post? What seems to be the problem, I will assist, and if there is a bug I will add it to the update list ASAP :)

• Like 2

- What is the bug: Stuck at the bank (Ardougne), has the bank screen open but just sits there with the cursor over whatever potion i have in my inventory.
- How did you make the bug happen: banking
- Tried client restart: yes
- Normal script or a plugin: normal
- Which exact setup options are enabled? Afk mode, cannon mode, etc etc.: special attack (enabled), banking setup (Travel to bank using ardougne teleport, and walk back to NPC is turned on, withdraw 5 ardy tabs, 2 super strength potions, 5k coins, and lobsters), anti-pattern (enabled), move mouse outside of screen (enabled).
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO