Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Yessssss, good news we fixed some small bugs which affected the script (the ones which we previously couldn't find the cause for).

Remember guys just hit f9 if you have a bug, the new console log is much better now

New Update (v195)

- Fixed white background on setup window
- Fixed loot saving
- Sand crabs breaks tile fixed - will no longer cause pathfinding errors
- Corrected specs and profit for gdk
- Added low hp trigger for crab plugins
- Prayer potion drink amount randomized now
- Looting code corrected further, thanks to the 2nd czarscripting dev
- Prayer flicking added to action queue
- Various fixes to gdk plugin

update will go live within 24 hours. Each individual feature may be added as a 0.1 of the version so 194.1 and onwards so that the most crucial bugfixes go live faster, instead of waiting to code everything and just posting all the updates at once. Hope this makes sense!

For demonic gorillas I haven't tested there but I will be checking it out ASAP :D 

For sand/rock crabs keep walking to bank, make sure to set food in the inventory loadout (setup interface) and don't add any non-potions or non-food items there otherwise the script will keep going to bank to search for food :D 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 3

Question for you, looking at purchasing this as it looks like the most solid aio fighter script on osbot. Was curious, i'm starting a range pker and i'm currently cannoning range to 80 (keeping 10 hp so not attacking anything just cannon only for xp). Would your script support that at rock crabs? Being able to put down cannon, keep it loaded, bank for food, range pot, etc. but NOT attack any of the crabs except for with cannon.

Aw looks like I need to add guthans since the new action system for eating is in place, expect an update soon.

cannon mode is not supported at crabs just yet although is in the works, apologies for any inconvenience :( should be added very soon

afk setting in misc tab allows you to afk on a tile for crab plugin, if talking about non-plugins please confirm. It will walk to the chosen afk tile (you must select a tile in-game after setup) to handle afk combat at :D 

latest update was pushed yesterday it should go live very soon :) 24 hours max. to clarify multiple updates were posted in the form of .# sub-versions so that the fastest coded updates are FIFO'd 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO