Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Enable the stand away tile option and set it to 0 tiles it seems to be a temporary fix.

I have fixed it and the new version will be 187.6 today. Hopefully not too much trouble guys. ^^ :) 

As for eat for loot, hmm it should only eat if inventory full, is it still not eating? :o 

Been using this script from 1-90 slayer on many different npcs, but today is the first time that this happens. 

Having the same issue as everyone

Edited by x2xconkerx2x
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Mr Asshole said:

cant use this for steel dragons :/ keeps trying to attack iron drags when i only added steel drags. 

Happened to me too, I seem to get it fixed by clicking the agro option on the setup. Also, toggle the "fight only selected" option. It seemed to help.

It seems like the script detects the agro and tries to kill the steel drags first.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Czar said:

Hmm give me an update or two to brush up on sand crabs plugin script requests, I will let you know when to re-purchase VIP and start botting sand crabs again. I need to know what's causing the script to sometimes go to port sarim when banking :s 

Will add a quick patch for banking runes, then another follow-up update for sand crabs plugin today. Versions today will be v187.6 and ultimately v187.7.

Also, activated magic script gl :) 

Ok, so i checked crab plugin. Only thing is missing is - Break + worldhop tiles. They could be combined into one param, where u set Tile, and account before break / hopping from crash runs and then hops. So you don't have aggro on you when trying to do that and you are guaranteed to logout. 

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO