- Added a fix for b2p mode

- Added grand tree bank

- Added a fix for chaos druids and walking system

- Added logout on death option

- Added logout when out of food

- No longer fights dmm guards

- Added tasks for plugins

- Added a fix for rock/sand crabs , refreshing

update will be live within 24 hours (should be much sooner), good luck everyone ;)

• Like 3

Don't know if I'm dumb or blind, but can't find the option to select either rock/sand crabs? Currently running the script on a mac. smile.png

I'm not sure if it's the same on mac as it is on windows, but at the top of the GUI there is a File button in the top left, then Plugins. Right click plugins to find rock/sand crabs.

• Like 1

serious problem here involving banking, and hill giants. im doing magic on hill giants and i have the script set to go to the bank when i run out of food to pick up more trout. what its been doing is dumping my inventory into my bank, that includes, runes, and the brass key, filling my bag with trout like it should. then running back to the shed where the hill giants are, constantly clicking on the door and taking a long route around, i guess trying to find another way to the hill giants, but its going in a trapdoor and nonstop going in and coming out of it. i come back and its been doing that for around 20 mins. thankfully i didnt let it run for an hr+ or i would have been banned probably. and one more thing. before the update i had a problem with the same place but forgot to post about it. it was going to the bank but it kept going in and out of the hole and it kept doing that for around 30mins. a few players were there reporting my bot, causing that account to get banned also. please look into these issues. and im on windows also. thanks

• Like 1

For prayer pots, enable either prayer flicking or quick-prayer mode and the script will automatically drink pots when below 10 prayer points. I will most likely add a button called 'Drink prayer potions' or make the script automatically drink if prayer falls below 10 regardless of which buttons enabled biggrin.png

As for rock/sand crabs, you need to enable them in the 'Plugins' menu, you can't manually add rock/sand crabs from the normal setup window, they are separate npcs which are supported but they have a different setup window so just click the button at the top of the setup window and it will launch the sand/rock crab setup. GDK will be added as a separate plugin too, for more configuration options. biggrin.png

@kw - for banking, you must set the runes/keys in the loadout, and block the runes/keys so that they are not banked. To block banking items, right click the items on the setup window (in the bank list) and an icon will be placed. Can you try this and then post a bug report? I think this will solve it - I will also test hill giants but last time I tested it worked, but I will try again biggrin.png

@ta - presets as in, equip new gear as the script levels up? E.g. at 40 attack, equip rune scimitar etc etc?

Will definitely add gdk, equipment loadouts, hill giants bugfix (if applicable), prayer pots and a few more features in v119.

Looks like the last update is still pending, I will quote the post in case anybody missed, here are the last version's changes which are still pending:

There is a pending update, so trials are now 48hr instead of 24hr

New update: v118 biggrin.png

- Added a fix for b2p mode
- Added grand tree bank
- Added a fix for chaos druids and walking system
- Added logout on death option
- Added logout when out of food
- No longer fights dmm guards
- Added tasks for plugins
- Added a fix for rock/sand crabs , refreshing

update will be live within 24 hours (should be much sooner), good luck everyone wink.png

-------------

edit: thanks for all the feedback everyone, many more updates coming up asap ^^

EDIT 2 :

@wheet , version 117 (current version, before the update above) b2p tabs seems to be working already flawlessly ohmy.png

I just tested, and paused the script, went to low hp, had bones and b2p in inventory, and then clicked resume script, and it clicked b2p tab:

mQJXEJS.gif

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

quick issue. runs great on linux, thanks for the update btw, but im looting raw chickens and once it gets to the bank to deposit it just stays there in the bank window and not dosent deposit anything. i have to manually deposit all for it to get back out and killing chickens again. might want to look into it. im on Linux Mint btw.

Edited by kwebber321
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO