Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

1. java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Class client.HXND does not implement the requested interface org.osbot.rs07.accessor.XNodeDeque

2.     at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.NodeDequeIteratorG.<init>(aj:154)

at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Character.IiiIiiiIiiiI(gp:80)

at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Character.getHealthPercent(gp:480)

at a.c.a.aUx.d(ie:698)

at org.osbot.rs07.api.filter.FilterAPI.filter(if:168)

at org.osbot.rs07.api.EntityAPI.closest(sh:156)

at org.osbot.rs07.api.EntityAPI.closest(sh:261)

at a.c.a.aUx.g(ie:510)

at a.c.a.aUx.g(ie:959)

at a.c.a.aUx.C(ie:102)

at a.NuL.onLoop(mh:650)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(kn:194)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

When trying to attack goblins using mirror
Edited by Light
  • Like 1

Mirror mode client seems to be unstable after the update, I will make a bug report on the client dev section, if an error log starts with org.osbot it means the client fault, if it starts with random jumbled up letters each a.c.aa then it's script fault, in this case the script is trying to grab npc's health and the client is throwing error :(

In the meantime please use normal client not mirror-client :( although a client restart may fix it :o

As for sand crabs, i recently added an update to avoid retaliating (attacking an npc while being attacked, if auto retaliate didn't attack) if AFK mode is enabled, did you enable afk mode or non-afk mode? :o 

New update v119

- Added a new formula for when to consume potions

- Added a fix for banking, also an info text near the setup window

- Added move mouse option for all plugins

Another update will be added very soon, this update was just a quick bugfix update. Looting bag will be added ASAP, working on it right now ^^ :D

• Like 1

As for sand crabs, i recently added an update to avoid retaliating (attacking an npc while being attacked, if auto retaliate didn't attack) if AFK mode is enabled, did you enable afk mode or non-afk mode? ohmy.png

http://prntscr.com/buv1r2

I'm trying to AFK at the spot I start it at and not have it run around hitting other crabs. Sometimes crabs will hit me (as they should) but my character doesn't attack back, and I still have auto retaliate on. is there a way to make it attack or flick auto retaliate off and back on if this issue happens on my settings (since it shouldn't be an issue on higher aggression levels)?

• Like 1

http://prntscr.com/buv1r2

I'm trying to AFK at the spot I start it at and not have it run around hitting other crabs. Sometimes crabs will hit me (as they should) but my character doesn't attack back, and I still have auto retaliate on. is there a way to make it attack or flick auto retaliate off and back on if this issue happens on my settings (since it shouldn't be an issue on higher aggression levels)?

Will add an update for sand crabs asap, most likely an extra option 'Retaliate-mode' biggrin.png

It throws an error that you didn't handle for no input on the stop condition timer.

If you set it to stop after 3 hours and leave minutes blank it throws an exception that might not be so obvious to others. 

Will fix the stop_condition setup window asap biggrin.png

thanks for feedback, guys ^^ biggrin.png an update will be added very soon, just waiting for the previous update to register ^^ biggrin.png

EDIT:

Sorry for the delay sad.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Rock/sand crabs are different to normal fighting, there is a menu at the top of the setup window 'Plugins', use those for rock/sand crabs, otherwise the script will not launch at all ohmy.png

good luck wink.png

EDIT: guys, an update from admins is coming within 3-4 hours , v119 will be live very soon ^^ biggrin.png

also guys, I really appreciate the support and feedback and progress reports :)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO