Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Aight, sorry if I came off a bit harsh in my statement, cheers for the replies I will try again setting up from in blue dragons, if you're safe spottin' do you need to make a fight area? I'm a, want somethin' now buy it kind of person, didn't want to wait for the trial, I'll actually get back to you with the error's that come up in the log and see if we can make somethin' work, cheers for bein' active.

Aight, so went to blue's in traverly, set it up there, set safe spotting, set a combat zone, added bones and hides to loot table, also made it loot anything over 1k (which I realised was a mistake because it takes the d scales) but it only took 2 dscales, for some reason picked up a normal bone, tele'd back to fally without touchin' a blue dragon, didn't bank, went to run and jump over the agility wall, tele'd as it got to the wall back to fally, didn't bank again, jumped over the wall successfully this time but paused about a map click away from taverly dungeon.

Walked closer to canafis ( Varrock) and tried "werewolf" once again, and still no luck with it auto detecting it >.<

Ahhhhh smart thinkin' on that one, I would assume not, no.

How does werewolves work? and don't use the loot over option atm add just draconic visage and whatever u want to loot and as for safespotting should be F6 no need for fight bounds i think.

Add me on skype : Progamerz.rs

May be able to help u.

Thanks,

Progamerz

Aight, sorry if I came off a bit harsh in my statement, cheers for the replies I will try again setting up from in blue dragons, if you're safe spottin' do you need to make a fight area? I'm a, want somethin' now buy it kind of person, didn't want to wait for the trial, I'll actually get back to you with the error's that come up in the log and see if we can make somethin' work, cheers for bein' active.

Aight, so went to blue's in traverly, set it up there, set safe spotting, set a combat zone, added bones and hides to loot table, also made it loot anything over 1k (which I realised was a mistake because it takes the d scales) but it only took 2 dscales, for some reason picked up a normal bone, tele'd back to fally without touchin' a blue dragon, didn't bank, went to run and jump over the agility wall, tele'd as it got to the wall back to fally, didn't bank again, jumped over the wall successfully this time but paused about a map click away from taverly dungeon.

Walked closer to canafis ( Varrock) and tried "werewolf" once again, and still no luck with it auto detecting it >.<

Ahhhhh smart thinkin' on that one, I would assume not, no.

How does werewolves work? and don't use the loot over option atm add just draconic visage and whatever u want to loot and as for safespotting should be F6 no need for fight bounds i think.

Add me on skype : Progamerz.rs

May be able to help u.

Thanks,

Progamerz

Update v110

- Fixed rock/sand crabs, including ranging and mage mode

- Fixed stronghold of security doors, restored back to normal

- Added a base for dynamic siggies (highscores system) for all users

- Added cannon mode (beta!)

update will be live within 24 hrs, thanks for all your support everyone and good luck wink.png gratz on 99 str too ^^ biggrin.png

I don't seem to find the cannon mode in v 110

• Like 1

@steven Create a folder in OSBot/data/ called perfect_fighter, and the script will start, should be back to normal soon

@Glob I will activate 48 hour trial as soon as green dragons are perfected, apologies for the delay! sad.png I still need to add deathwalk and then green dragons are complete biggrin.png

@Dylsack is there an error message in console log? also set banking condition to no_food or no_food_inventory_full for the best results

New update (v113)

- Cannon mode option is now added, start with all cannon equipment in inventory

- Added werewolf plugin, since all npcs have different names

- Added an update for blue dragons, including 70 agility shortcut

- Added an update for looting own arrows, for all npcs now

- Added basic anti-pk for green dragons, bot will tele out if there is a skulled pker and log out/hop worlds.

- Added an update for the file system and script launch

please allow a few hours for update to register, and if there are any bugs in this update, any error logs and they will be fixed asap ^^ biggrin.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Which error logs, error pathfinding or what ohmy.png

edit: can you try afk mode with food in inventory until the new update is live I don't think banking works in that version, i added a bunch of updates for the plugin system to be more consistent with the aio combat code though so everything is good in v113. I really wish script updates registered faster :(

Edited by Czar

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO