Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

The update isn't live yet man, the latest update is v1.04, but don't worry I made sure that the map works 100% flawless ^^ biggrin.png

The update should be live within 3-4 hours max , just waiting on admins biggrin.png

EDIT: Only the beginning of the draynor sewers map works, the rest is mapped wrong that's why, but it should be working fine in v1.04

could u add "bones" to junk list if it's not in the list of items u want looted? my safespot is on a bones tile

• Like 1

The update isn't live yet man, the latest update is v1.04, but don't worry I made sure that the map works 100% flawless ^^ biggrin.png

The update should be live within 3-4 hours max , just waiting on admins biggrin.png

EDIT: Only the beginning of the draynor sewers map works, the rest is mapped wrong that's why, but it should be working fine in v1.04

Sorry aha, Just too eager! Love the script that's all biggrin.png

Thanks again.

EDIT: Anyway for me to see what update the script is on etc, to know for future possbilitys

Edited by whiston

Czar, you literally was the reason for me to choose osbot over all the other bots, i have already purchased 2 of your scripts, they surpass the quality of all their competitors (being honest after trying out several different agility 24h trials).

Edit: Option to telegrab all loot, good when safespotting hard monsters

This fighting bot is very very special bcz of the F7 and all around other options.

I love the way u are active and responding to feedback and suggestions, keep it up bro! QwPha8E.png

Edited by Robin Hoods
  • Like 2

Update v0.104 should be live right now, enjoy everybody ! 

@spine I will test lumbridge banking asap, sorry about that :(

@robin thanks for the kind words man, I will add telegrab asap biggrin.png

@whiston the version should be on the script paint, but dw the latest version is now live ^^ smile.png

@zanock so the bot is trying to loot bones that are on the safespot tile? I will add a quick bug fix biggrin.png

update coming up, thanks for all support guys, this update will finally have rocks/sand crabs and all the above bugfixes smile.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 3

Alright one moment, asking devs about ubuntu users, so sorry guys ubuntu users should be able to run the script very soon, since file permissions are different that's why, but i contacted the devs so there will be a fix asap

edit: if you did su - then exit out of that :o otherwise have osbot installed as root

Edited by Czar

Alright one moment, asking devs about ubuntu users, so sorry guys ubuntu users should be able to run the script very soon, since file permissions are different that's why, but i contacted the devs so there will be a fix asap

edit: if you did su - then exit out of that ohmy.png otherwise have osbot installed as root

mine osbot all the while is installed in root

/root/osbot/

• Like 1

Update: In addition to the bank in Lumbridge problem, I have been killing a lot of flesh crawlers, however, the "Withdraw from bank" feature is broken. The bot gets to the bank just fine, but it will not withdraw the food I told it too, which is lobster. I have retested more than 7 times to make sure it was not just an error.

UPDATE: I tried with a different type of food "Trout" and it does not seem to work either.

Edited by spinexm1
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO