Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hmm so the script will wait/attempt to get the player/npc hit to happen at the same time, then enable quickprayer and prayer flick an individual prayer at the same time? Or are the two prayer flicking both optional (so the user only chooses one of them)?

No , not exactly that hard option just flicks quickprayer and yeah tries to get the hits to happen at same time. So both defensive and offensive prayers are in play.

My defensive and offensive separate suggestion is just two easier things to add. 

The harder option of attempting to get player and npc hit at same time would crush 2 birds with 1 stone. But yeah , in my eyes it seems real difficult to do. 

I hope my idea is understandable. biggrin.png

Edited by symbol
  • Like 1

Hmm so to make the npc attack and my attack at the same time, the script should attack an npc, wait for the right moment to attack, then attack, once the timing is perfected, the script will prayer flick the quickprayers? biggrin.png

Hmm I haven't added rimmington teleports yet but I will add them right now, in fact all the redirected teleport tabs will be added, as for wyverns plugin I may add that if this next version (v153) still doesn't work for wyverns. I may buy a 72 slayer account in the osbot marketplace to test the script with wyverns too - since right now I can only just code without testing

Guys, next update (v153) will be added later on today, there are still some features to add (on top of the features above), including the new sand crabs update

Will edit this post very soon.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Hmm so to make the npc attack and my attack at the same time, the script should attack an npc, wait for the right moment to attack, then attack, once the timing is perfected, the script will prayer flick the quickprayers? biggrin.png

Yes that is the hard way to do both at once.

Theres also the easy way by just having defensive(flicks pray melee, missiles or magic from prayer book, not quickpray) and offensive(quickprayers like super str, atk,piety etc) separated. One of these will be used, example if its a tough mob, like steel dragon, defensive, pray melee.

If its weaker and tankable, like ankou. Then offensive prayers. 

Of course the user himself can select if he wants to go defensive or offensive prayers on the mob.

I still want to know how does the script refill prayer.

• Like 1

There was a bug where if you have enable bone burying + only loot my kills + bury on full inventory, i caught my bot trying to pick up bone even tho invent was full 

How I saw it is as follows

>killed a minatour
>picked up a bone from a different kill/loot pile
>Minatour dies
>Attempts to pick up that minatour bones
>I watched it for the next 2 min to try and still attempt to pick up
>stopped script

lastly, the inventory was 7xmeat 3xbones and rest of slot are tunas

(also czar check ur skype cuhz LET ME BUT A PRIVATE SCRIPT!)

------------------------------------------

EDIT 1

Managed to reproduce the problem but I was running it on barbarian warriors at barb village, not sure what is causing it

here is the log

[iNFO][bot #1][11/19 11:12:33 AM]: start = 37.0

[iNFO][bot #1][11/19 11:12:33 AM]: result = 18.5
[iNFO][bot #1][11/19 11:12:33 AM]: start = 37.0
[iNFO][bot #1][11/19 11:12:33 AM]: result = 1.85
[iNFO][bot #1][11/19 11:12:33 AM]: Next eat hitpoints: [19]
[WARN][bot #1][11/19 11:34:24 AM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...
[iNFO][bot #1][11/19 11:34:24 AM]: Started random solver : Dismiss Random
[ERROR][bot #1][11/19 11:34:24 AM]: Error in bot executor!
java.lang.ThreadDeath
at java.lang.Thread.stop(Unknown Source)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.restart(mh:342)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.suspend(mh:351)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.RandomExecutor.run(wl:108)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by Shmeekz
  • Like 1

Will test rock/sand crab plugins and add a new update ASAP

As for fight bounds, loot bounds enabled too? The script may still exit the fight bounds zone to loot items if the loot bounds isn't enabled.

EDIT: 

Will also add a bugfix for looting bones and burying bones when inventory full

Edited by Czar

Will test rock/sand crab plugins and add a new update ASAP

As for fight bounds, loot bounds enabled too? The script may still exit the fight bounds zone to loot items if the loot bounds isn't enabled.

EDIT: 

hey dude the dismissing of random event or anti random event is having problem idk if its client or script but i always find my bot stuck with red transparent screen, similar to what happened to what i described before..

EDIT: 

Yes, i ticked loot only in bounds. 

I would also add that bones should not be prioritised over food. Currently that is what it does. No matter if u tick eat food over loot, script just says.

You could mabe add a tickbox like "prioritize bones over food?" or something like that.

For randoms, turn off osbot's random dismisser since the script already handles random events, or turn off the script's random dismisser, either way works :D

New update (v154)

- Sand crabs now working

- Plugin specs/potions are back to normal

- Added a bugfix for inventory full, and bone burying

- Added a bugfix for fight zones

- Added an update for prioritizing loot over eating food

- Added BETA mode for instant combat mode (aligning combat hits at the same tick) please note it's still beta just experimental code

update will be live within 24 hours :D

• Like 2

For randoms, turn off osbot's random dismisser since the script already handles random events, or turn off the script's random dismisser, either way works biggrin.png

New update (v154)

- Sand crabs now working

- Plugin specs/potions are back to normal

- Added a bugfix for inventory full, and bone burying

- Added a bugfix for fight zones

- Added an update for prioritizing loot over eating food

- Added BETA mode for instant combat mode (aligning combat hits at the same tick) please note it's still beta just experimental code

update will be live within 24 hours biggrin.png

Bug report:

Issue: Navigation to slayer cave is broken with walking type 1. I assume the trolls' cave has the same object ID as the slayer cave entrance, because as it gets close to the slayer cave, it clicks on the trolls cave next to the golden tree. It then realises it's not made it yet and tries to get to the slayer cave, but before it gets there clicks the troll cave and runs back and forth constantly between the two.

reproduce: set monster to cockatrices, and banking enabled, with walk/walk.

Can you fix please? :)

• Like 1