see yall on the 24th

The Hero of Time

Did you not read "looks like i'm playing unreal tournament" It was a game back in 04, that looks similar to overwatch. The gun looks the exact same.

.... what?

because a gun in a game looks similair, the game must be almost the same, yeah! 10/10 logic!

there are sentry guns in a lot of games, and also wearable ones(death machine)

cod-black-ops-zombies-death-machine-game

there's also one like that in fallout 4

all those games must be the same :doge:

• Administrator

.... what?

because a gun in a game looks similair, the game must be almost the same, yeah! 10/10 logic!

there are sentry guns in a lot of games, and also wearable ones(death machine)

cod-black-ops-zombies-death-machine-game

there's also one like that in fallout 4

all those games must be the same doge.png

Oh my, you are dumber than I thought. I wasn't comparing just the gun, the whole game looks the freakin same.

Graphics look like I'm playing unreal tournament 2o7Tjsd.jpg Its laughable 

Get a better graphics card my dude. A somewhat decent one will only set you back 100-200 dollars and you're going to be playing games in such amazing graphics (high settings) you'll love PC and never wanna go back to shitty xbox or shitty ps4 bro.  Unless you wanna get the new gtx graphics cards that were released recently they only costl ike 600-700 bucks but should be the best graphics cards in the market when they go on sale in late May. Heck a gtx titan x costs 1 grand and isnt anywhere near as good as these new gtx cards that were announced recently.

• Administrator

Get a better graphics card my dude. A somewhat decent one will only set you back 100-200 dollars and you're going to be playing games in such amazing graphics (high settings) you'll love PC and never wanna go back to shitty xbox or shitty ps4 bro. Unless you wanna get the new gtx graphics cards that were released recently they only costl ike 600-700 bucks but should be the best graphics cards in the market when they go on sale in late May. Heck a gtx titan x costs 1 grand and isnt anywhere near as good as these new gtx cards that were announced recently.

You have got to be kidding me