Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

Don't buy this bot then it bans you after an hour hardly practical, some friendly consumer advice smile.png

This script and all blast furnace scripts are made for a purpose GOLDFARMING.

as u see in the OP the strategy is to make multiple accounts and a mule and send bars/money to mule every amount of time and you should not use valued accs its that simple but yeh :) 

• Like 1

World hopping idea will be added ASAP, including the toggleable quest option, update coming up everyone biggrin.png thanks for the feedback and suggestions

As for trials, activated all 24 hr trials good luck wink.png

thanks much for taking the suggestion into consideration. my monthly khal script expires soon and I will be definitely shifting over to this script. much for functionality in this script then anywhere else in entire botting community entirely actually!

• Like 1

Thanks guys, please ignore that user who keeps flaming biggrin.png

Blast furnace = high banrate area (high risk, high reward), it is not for beginners, you need to be an intermediate to advanced goldfarmer to make insane profit from it

The strategy is to expect bans, but transfer gold before you get banned, that user is clearly a beginner sad.png

Accounts typically last for at least 3 days, more if you are lucky biggrin.png 3 days of pure goldfarming, with 1m+/hr (4 accounts only)..

a2ba186770ed7f008ae587a830748c50.png

1m+/hr ^ and that's before osbot auto-goldfarming feature.. I had to set up the accounts manually. With osbot client goldfarming mode you can automatically setup as many accounts as the machine can handle, with a single mouse click biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

I just need to code the new setup window (for CC name, CC leader name and worldhop checkbox) then I will add the update asap, I would say ETA is either today (in like 10 hours) or tomorrow max ^^ biggrin.png

edit: for world hop, I'm still unsure what to make the worldhop condition, the player amount less than 5 players is a good one though, unless there are other ideas

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

@Czar I really don't know what you mean by GE support. Bot sells and buys things himself or something? Not entirely sure what you mean by it.

As for worldhop, I suggest using the method I suggested. Let the CC owner type out which world to go to. The problem is that BF world sometimes even changes 3 times in 1 hour which makes world hopping a real pain and setting conditions like 5 or less players and whatnot can end up being a very inaccurate metric. What if your own 5x bots are around you and it won't condition a hop? In many many situations there are more then 5-10 or even 15 people around you even when the world has ended. Simply because there are so many other bots around you waiting on hop or to find a new world.

I know we need to automate the process and we are automating it to its absolute limit but there is still need for some level of human intervention. Let the CC owner type the world and rest of the bots using the script within that CC hop to that world.  

Edited by Terrorbyte

I know I meant worldhop without CC mode will probably be just hop at X amount of players

with CC mode enabled, it will just listen to the cc leader to hop ^^ :D

This way, users who don't have a cc or something, can worldhop too :D Or I can make it cc mode only

As for GE mode, it will basically just use GE to resupply ores (once there is no ore left, the script will tele to varrock, walk to GE, sell the generated bars, buy more ore, then tele back to blast furnace and continue) so it will create a chain event, therefore the script can run forever :D

dude ur script sounds fucking awesome. lol I will definitely buy this as soon as you add worldhop!

And I think CC mode is the perfect. I've done blast furnace a lot and trust me, there are no static conditions which would help in world hopping I know its unfortunate. But CC mode should be great too! saves a lot of time! and makes more money and xp/hour

• Like 1

Just testing the world hop cc feature and I will post the new changelog ASAP (will edit this post very soon)

The world hop feature alone will make me buy this script.

I liked the functionality of the script. Its pretty effecient.

Except I did not like how this script does not support ice gloves or potions (energy/staminas)

Bot will still wait for bars to be cooled instead of grabbing them & banking them right away.

I also did not like the paint bug.. displays only "solving dorics quest" or something like that, with no bar running info.

If you can add reliable worldhopping to a world advertised into cc I would definately buy this script.

Without that I would rather just use my free bf script though :(

will be monitoring this thread with hopes high :)            goodluck

• Like 1

Okay the update is now ready, had to roll-back the update and double-check/test again to make sure

New update (version 34)

- Added CC feature
- Added worldhop feature
- Worldhop without CC will hop at X players
- Worldhop WITH CC will hop whenever the chosen name says: 'W(world_number)', for example, 'W36' will make the script hop to world 36
- Added 'Avoid dorics quest' option to setup window
- Added update for paint during questing

This is a big update guys, thanks everyone for being patient and giving suggestions/feedback.

Update will be live within 24 hours or so, I will update this post when the update goes live (automatically). Good luck everyone ;)

Next update will have ice gloves and stamina potion support :D
  • Like 3

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Blast Furnace