Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

Not yet, but I may add other blast furnace tasks in the future, my main goal was to build an automated goldfarm with blast furnace leeching, the next step is to add other tasks but I can't make any promises yet (I don't know how some tasks even work/is it possible with the current API)

:D :D

• Like 1

Hey Czar,

Can I make a feature request that everyone will appreciate and make your script truly #1 on OSbot for Blastfurnace?

Add a world hopper. A simple way this will work is to add a world hop tab in GUI where you can add a CC name where all bots will join. One owner of the CC will type a world for example: "W13" or "W45" and all the bots in that CC using Czar Blast furnace automatically hop to that specific world and resume their tasks.

Currently Blast Furnace world change quite frequently which makes it hard when u have more then 5 bots to maintain them by manually having to hop the world on all bots. Streamlining this final detail would mean your script will truly become the most seamless automated script there is on Blast Furnace.

Thanks!!

• Like 1

Sure I can make the script avoid dorics quest, but make sure to have the quest items in bank or something, or should I make the script go mine it if no ores are found? biggrin.png As for f2 hide paint, will add asap smile.png

no just totally avoid questing altogether if -30 smith maybe make it gui toggleable

Edited by Bedley
  • Like 1

Banned after an hour of using how shit lol refund please

OMG u got banned for botting blast furnace OMG!!!

Did u even read the thread layout before buying?

AND BLAST FURNACE IS HIGH BAN RATE.

Please next time read the OP before posting/trying script.

And you wont get refunded for getting ur acc banned.

Edited by progamerz
  • Like 1

World hopping idea will be added ASAP, including the toggleable quest option, update coming up everyone biggrin.png thanks for the feedback and suggestions

As for trials, activated all 24 hr trials good luck wink.png

hey, considering buying if runs smoothly. 

obviously botting = bannable but i was wondering if you had any idea what ban rates are for this script

would moderation be redundant ?

edit: nvm re:read first post, suicide botting it is XD

Edited by dkdensity
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Blast Furnace