Juggles AIO Fighter

Juggles

This is easily the best combat script, so consistent! I'm north of Ardougne training and sometimes it runs to the furthest bank instead of the closest one so maybe something small to look at? Nothing to take away from a great script though Juggles!

Is there any chance of getting potions and maybe hidden NPC's such as rock/sand crabs?

This is easily the best combat script, so consistent! I'm north of Ardougne training and sometimes it runs to the furthest bank instead of the closest one so maybe something small to look at? Nothing to take away from a great script though Juggles!

Is there any chance of getting potions and maybe hidden NPC's such as rock/sand crabs?

I only have one of the Adrougne banks coded( The east one) So it won't ever bank at the other one. 

I'll look into adding the other bank in the future. 

Potions may be added but not a for a while. 

Could you make it skip the leveling up dialogue :) ?

I tried to replicate this issue but it doesn't happen to me. Other people have been running the script for 70 hours straight no issues

been running this script a total of 70+ hours about 10-12 hours each session. will post 5 day proggy next

Can't wait to see the Proggy :D

I've had a few problems. It loots while in combat and after that tries to attack another random nearby NPC instead of the one in already in combat... Also it waits way too long to attack another target. Scenario: NPC dies; drops loot; bot attacks next NPC; picks up loot(while in combat); wait 2 sec; attacks another nearby NPC(not the one before looting); Someone else is fighting that/I'm already under attack;wait 2 sec etc.. No player would ever be that inefficent especially when killing NPCs that have low health and require constant "attention/clicking".

• Deceiver changed the title to Juggles AIO Fighter