Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

5 hours ago, Nor3g said:

Would love to, but I don't know how to do that.
if you go to this: AIO/src/org/aio/activities/skills/fishing/FishingLocation.java
and change this:

MUSA_POINT(new Location("Musa Point", new Area(2924, 3176, 2925, 3183))),

to this:

MUSA_POINT(new Location("Musa Point", new Area(2923, 3176, 2926, 3183))),

It now covers all the fishing spots.

Done! :)

4 hours ago, Banes said:

Hey Explv,

Would you mind looking at the banking script for fly/bait fishing at Lumbridge?

In banking mode, the bot runs to Al-Kharid bank whereas I would have though Lumbridge bank was closer.

Currently it's using webwalking to go to the nearest bank, this checks tiles to the bank and not straight to the bank like flying. So I am pretty sure that AL-Kharid bank is closest.

On 1/29/2019 at 9:47 PM, ItPoke said:

Currently it's using webwalking to go to the nearest bank, this checks tiles to the bank and not straight to the bank like flying. So I am pretty sure that AL-Kharid bank is closest.

That's more bot like in my opinion. As a human I would use Lumbridge even though I understand that in terms of tiles Alkharid ay be closer.

1 hour ago, Banes said:

That's more bot like in my opinion. As a human I would use Lumbridge even though I understand that in terms of tiles Alkharid ay be closer.

I'll double check, we may have to hardcode the bank location, and file a bug report with OSBot

6 hours ago, EternalzKaos said:

Will you add the woodcutting guild sooner or later?

I'll add it to the backlog of things to do

It would be great if the script could look for Camelot tablets in the bank instead of running over the mountain into Catherby then to seers village to woodcut there. Scanning the bank for tablets could be useful for a lot of other things in the script I suspect too. The script works very good though :)

2 hours ago, Newbile89 said:

It would be great if the script could look for Camelot tablets in the bank instead of running over the mountain into Catherby then to seers village to woodcut there. Scanning the bank for tablets could be useful for a lot of other things in the script I suspect too. The script works very good though :)

Im pretty sure it's just not allowed to use things like teleports by default. It should have the functionality to do so already. Just making a PathPreferenceProfile and then apply it onto the webwalks. There needs to be a UI elements to set these params since I bet people would like to customize it to their likings.

I've noticed that the way the bot makes Sapphire rings is really inefficient. It doesn't withdraw the gold bars and sapphires thirteen at a time like someone normally would, but rather fourteen at a time, which leads to you missing either a gold bar or a sapphire at the end of the first run. This escalates into you having four sapphires in your inventory after making one batch of rings, banking, withdrawing fourteen bars, then only making four rings before having to bank again, with ten gold bars to spare. Otherwise, I'm really liking the script. Good job :)

EDIT: This also happens if, say, you had the bot mine 270 copper and 270 tin, then smelt 270 bronze bars. On the last run of tin mining, you'll have 27 ores in your inventory. My guess is that the bot sees that you have tin ore in your inventory, and therefore just tries to withdraw copper ore without checking how much space you have in your inventory. This results in the bot only withdrawing 1 copper (after depositing the pickaxe) and then smelting all the bronze bars possible (1). Which then frees up extra space. It then checks for tin in the inventory, realises it has tin already, then filling up its inventory with copper (2). etc.

PROPOSED FIX:

Have the bot deposit everything in the inventory before starting the next task.

Edited by RedditScum123

11 hours ago, RedditScum123 said:

I've noticed that the way the bot makes Sapphire rings is really inefficient. It doesn't withdraw the gold bars and sapphires thirteen at a time like someone normally would, but rather fourteen at a time, which leads to you missing either a gold bar or a sapphire at the end of the first run. This escalates into you having four sapphires in your inventory after making one batch of rings, banking, withdrawing fourteen bars, then only making four rings before having to bank again, with ten gold bars to spare. Otherwise, I'm really liking the script. Good job :)

EDIT: This also happens if, say, you had the bot mine 270 copper and 270 tin, then smelt 270 bronze bars. On the last run of tin mining, you'll have 27 ores in your inventory. My guess is that the bot sees that you have tin ore in your inventory, and therefore just tries to withdraw copper ore without checking how much space you have in your inventory. This results in the bot only withdrawing 1 copper (after depositing the pickaxe) and then smelting all the bronze bars possible (1). Which then frees up extra space. It then checks for tin in the inventory, realises it has tin already, then filling up its inventory with copper (2). etc.

PROPOSED FIX:

Have the bot deposit everything in the inventory before starting the next task.

Pushed a fix, please download the latest version: https://github.com/Explv/Explvs-AIO/releases/latest

Thanks for the bug report!

Hey Explv,

I had a suggestion regarding the script. Is there any possibility that you could add a button that specifies whether to log out after task complete or to stay logged in?

I often find that I set tasks and it logs out afterward straight away. In some cases, this helps but in others it doesn't.

3 minutes ago, Banes said:

Hey Explv,

I had a suggestion regarding the script. Is there any possibility that you could add a button that specifies whether to log out after task complete or to stay logged in?

I often find that I set tasks and it logs out afterward straight away. In some cases, this helps but in others it doesn't.

You mean on completion of the script?

29 minutes ago, Banes said:

Yes. For instance, I set the script to cook 500 salmon. Afterward, I may want to use another script or do something else, but the script auto logs off. Any way to stop this?

The easiest thing for you to do is just to add a break task at the end, without setting the logout option. The script will wait for the amount of time you specify before logging out