Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

Would it be possible to add a "do all" kind of selection?

Say, you want your bot to mine iron ore for one and a half hours, and then sell all the available iron ore. Or is this already possible by telling the bot to just sell, say 20k iron ore? This could really open up a lot of possibilities for automation. < Stupid question, just ignore it :)

How about a way to "group" certain tasks and randomize what order the bot goes through said groups of tasks?

Edited by RedditScum123
Asked a stupid irrelevant question :)

4 minutes ago, RedditScum123 said:

Say, you want your bot to mine iron ore for one and a half hours, and then sell all the available iron ore. Or is this already possible by telling the bot to just sell, say 20k iron ore? This could really open up a lot of possibilities for automation.

On the topic of automation, how about a way to "group" certain tasks and randomize what order the bot goes through said groups of tasks?

Yes I implemented it so that if you specify a higher amount than the account has it just sells all it can.

5 minutes ago, ItPoke said:

Yes I implemented it so that if you specify a higher amount than the account has it just sells all it can.

Is that something you added yourself, or is it part of the script? Or is that just how the GE works?

Actually, I just tested it, nvm. It already does, just me being stupid :)

Edited by RedditScum123

1 hour ago, RedditScum123 said:

Is that something you added yourself, or is it part of the script? Or is that just how the GE works?

Actually, I just tested it, nvm. It already does, just me being stupid :)

I will add a "sell all" option for extra clarity

1 hour ago, RedditScum123 said:

Say, you want your bot to mine iron ore for one and a half hours, and then sell all the available iron ore. Or is this already possible by telling the bot to just sell, say 20k iron ore? This could really open up a lot of possibilities for automation. < Stupid question, just ignore it :)

How about a way to "group" certain tasks and randomize what order the bot goes through said groups of tasks?

I will look into it at some pont, would be a fairly complex change to get it to work in the GUI, but may be possible

Edited by Explv

43 minutes ago, tylerloganb5225 said:

i have tired several of the woodcutting locations and several types of trees and every time it runs there and just stops when it gets to the tree but never chops please help

Fixed, please download latest version: https://github.com/Explv/Explvs-AIO/releases/latest

Hi Explv,

Love the script and your mentality regarding its pricing!

I've noticed when running agility rooftop tasks the script sometimes gets stuck logging "Interaction failed, turning camera" over and over again until you restart the script. Happened on Varrock, Falador and Seer's Village rooftops.

Second, when looping previous tasks the script became stuck on a break task that was supposed to be 14 minutes (it was there for an hour). I can send the script config if you like?

Thanks though for the awesome script/s :)

Good day!

1 minute ago, Wackadoodle said:

Hi Explv,

Love the script and your mentality regarding its pricing!

I've noticed when running agility rooftop tasks the script sometimes gets stuck logging "Interaction failed, turning camera" over and over again until you restart the script. Happened on Varrock, Falador and Seer's Village rooftops.

Second, when looping previous tasks the script became stuck on a break task that was supposed to be 14 minutes (it was there for an hour). I can send the script config if you like?

Thanks though for the awesome script/s :)

Good day!

Yeah agility is super annoying, I'll investigate to see if there's a better way to do it.

Please do pm me the config file, I'll take a look at why it's getting stuck

Hey, I have a problem with the quest Sheep shearer. My character keeps going inside and then clicking on the farmer back and forth for 5 minutes now.

There is also a problem when trying to cook shrimps on the edgville range. The bot logs out. It works on the edgville stove.

Thanks for the script :)

Edited by JoRouss