Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

On 1/23/2019 at 7:26 AM, Nor3g said:

How do I build it properly? I've tried both IntelliJ and Eclipse. I include the OSBot client in the libraries.
Sorry for being such a noob!

image.png.a7596f020c88767fcb61d234b426b38d.png

I get this error regardless ?

Never mind I figured it out! Just needed to add the resource folder to the build!

EDIT:

After compiling it, I changed MUSA POINT fishing location to cover the entire pier, it now fishes from all the fishing spots and not just the one up north. While fishing for swordfish with harpoon it also catches Tuna. Fishing methods that catches multiple types of fish should have an ability to drop the undesired fish. I don't think I'm experienced enough to implement this myself.

EDIT2: New Bug, it was mining rune essence, and after it teleported in, it rotated the camera so that the rune essence rock was visible on screen, but unclickable. The mouse moved back and forth, presumably trying to click the rock, but it couldn't due to the camera being in an odd angle. According to the logger, i deduced that this went on for at least 2 hours when I wasn't there to watch over it. And also, this was a timed task, and it went almost 1,5 hours overtime.

@Nor3g

It would be great if you pushed the MUSA POINT fix for us all to use :D 
The mouse thing sounds like its the OSBOT api messing up sadly.

15 minutes ago, Banes said:

Hey Explv,

With regards to the smithing script, it has difficulty picking the right option at the smelter/furnace.

For instance, if I set the script to smelt steel bars, at the furnace the script will repeatedly click the gold bar option rather than steel bars.

Will take a look this evening, they probably changed something to do with the interface

Edited by Explv
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Banes said:

Hey Explv,

With regards to the smithing script, it has difficulty picking the right option at the smelter/furnace.

For instance, if I set the script to smelt steel bars, at the furnace the script will repeatedly click the gold bar option rather than steel bars.

Fixed: https://github.com/Explv/Explvs-AIO/releases/latest

• Like 1

On 1/23/2019 at 6:26 AM, Nor3g said:

EDIT2: New Bug, it was mining rune essence, and after it teleported in, it rotated the camera so that the rune essence rock was visible on screen, but unclickable. The mouse moved back and forth, presumably trying to click the rock, but it couldn't due to the camera being in an odd angle. According to the logger, i deduced that this went on for at least 2 hours when I wasn't there to watch over it. And also, this was a timed task, and it went almost 1,5 hours overtime.

Made some improvements to rune essence mining in the latest release, hopefully it shouldn't get stuck any more: https://github.com/Explv/Explvs-AIO/releases/latest

On 1/22/2019 at 2:19 AM, Nor3g said:

Also looking forward to a fighter! :)

Combat will be introduced into the script eventually.

Before I can do that I need to add support for configuring equipment for individual tasks, so that you can specify exactly what armour / weapons you want to wear when you go to fight.

That's what I'm working on at the moment: https://i.imgur.com/DSDFro3.gifv

Edited by Explv

17 hours ago, Explv said:

Combat will be introduced into the script eventually.

Before I can do that I need to add support for configuring equipment for individual tasks, so that you can specify exactly what armour / weapons you want to wear when you go to fight.

That's what I'm working on at the moment: https://i.imgur.com/DSDFro3.gifv

This is absolutely awesome!

Edited by Nor3g

On 1/28/2019 at 3:16 PM, ItPoke said:

It would be great if you pushed the MUSA POINT fix for us all to use :D 

Would love to, but I don't know how to do that.
if you go to this: AIO/src/org/aio/activities/skills/fishing/FishingLocation.java
and change this:

MUSA_POINT(new Location("Musa Point", new Area(2924, 3176, 2925, 3183))),

to this:

MUSA_POINT(new Location("Musa Point", new Area(2923, 3176, 2926, 3183))),

It now covers all the fishing spots.

Edited by Nor3g